How on this wide world of earth do they expect me to be able to beat these?

ecey5qaluvl9.png
mdaajqpd2jqw.png
wqfuytv8isop.png
I mean floor 6 has everyone 2 levels above me, and goretusk had a regen rune, I know I should be able to handle one or two of them, but 4!!! Keep in mind that the floor 11 is impossible because it's a full team of 6 stared barbs, 4 levels above me... I think there should be some kind of limitation so level 74's don't battle level 80's... And honestly this seems a little sad considering my barbs are no where near that power... I guess that's because none of them are 6 starred :neutral:
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Good luck!

i loss the battle before it even began... how much a difference do levels make now??
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • danacdanac Member
    use takumi and yoko.np.
  • danac wrote: »
    use takumi and yoko.np.

how does this team work?
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    That team is very effective. The Barb’s are laughing so hard that they are unable to hit you.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    That team is very effective. The Barb’s are laughing so hard that they are unable to hit you.

Do I need them levels and fully ascended, or do they work more if they aren't?
  • It's a joke. They are arguably two of the worst heroes.
  • morillimorilli Member
    Maybe a fast team with purge, life steal runes and lots of AOE. Don't bring any fire heroes, GT will just freeze them.
  • morilli wrote: »
    Maybe a fast team with purge, life steal runes and lots of AOE. Don't bring any fire heroes, GT will just freeze them.

GT will freeze anyone that's not freeze immune...?
  • morilli wrote: »

GT will freeze anyone that's not freeze immune...?

But they are 2 levels above me... I bet they are using elite runes!
  • I've lost 2 towers now since the intro of barbs and the latest updates. Not fun. Once your main 2 or 3 teams are dead, you might as well give up on whichever floor you're stuck on.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I've lost 2 towers now since the intro of barbs and the latest updates. Not fun. Once your main 2 or 3 teams are dead, you might as well give up on whichever floor you're stuck on.

Yeah and the buff to star benefits did not help, nit pik is now an annoying squirrel that drives me crazy, same with the other demons, Solaris is actually hard to beat now, but for some reason mine is still made out of BUTTER!!!
    Phew, sorry, but I'm going to need therapy over this... And I bet many of my heroes do too (including Solaris)
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I've lost 2 towers now since the intro of barbs and the latest updates. Not fun. Once your main 2 or 3 teams are dead, you might as well give up on whichever floor you're stuck on.

Yeah and the buff to star benefits did not help, nit pik is now an annoying squirrel that drives me crazy, same with the other demons, Solaris is actually hard to beat now, but for some reason mine is still made out of BUTTER!!!
    Phew, sorry, but I'm going to need therapy over this... And I bet many of my heroes do too (including Solaris)

All the recent changes have made the tower so that each floor of heroes got stronger while our heroes feel like they stayed the same.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Apparently the difficulty of the tower is tied to total team roster power. I am level 80 and still not had a team above level 70 and a tower with more than one barbarian team.
  • wait,is that actually a good team? yoko cause of daze+samuri takumi's ability to chill pretty much with every ability?i could understand how that works,yoko helps defend against first round of abilities then they cant use any other abilities because of takumi..
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Apparently the difficulty of the tower is tied to total team roster power. I am level 80 and still not had a team above level 70 and a tower with more than one barbarian team.

(Initiates strangling) why... WHY must you be so lucky!!! UUUUGGGHHH
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    The issue with the tower is that you have to beat multiple meta boring and OP teams over and over again with highly limited resources.

I never understood the fetish for taking existing PvP teams and using them as defenses. The tower could be much more flexible and equally easy -> challenging if it was a custom crafted PvE area.