Thank you BF

kwh8un7b54u8.png

I don’t understand all of the complaining. DB gets better almost everyday. Some days more than once. It is obvious that BF has the best interest in players spending money to show their appreciation . How many other games get better almost everyday. I’ve been playing a game that hasn’t gotten better in over a year.

BF deserves your love and money.
Tagged:

Comments

• They usually air freight their updates , it is the preferred mode of keeping the game fresh
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    47uo09g5p0yc.png

My hopper died and was stuck like this for the rest of the battle. Very creative BF.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Huh. That's new. Do you remember what killed Hopper?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Joel. He was killed by Zomm. Same thing happened on the replay. I’m taking a break so you can see the replay of my last battle.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I replayed it again and he was killed by Agnon. But the same result except the replay froze and hung right after it happened.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It looks like from the replay that Zomm killed him. He layer down dead. Then Agnon attacked the dead bunny causing him to enter a perpetual scream.
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    bqq5indq6pxq.jpeg
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Good doggy. The monkey has a very little bone for you.
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    😂😂😂😂
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    kwh8un7b54u8.png

I don’t understand all of the complaining. DB gets better almost everyday.y.

bvs72 wrote: »

My hopper died and was stuck like this for the rest of the battle. Very creative BF.

well, that is better than just lying there dead.
  • Woah Thalia looms possesed, and not by Shade.