Beast Team suggestions?

tyler0118tyler0118 Member
edited June 3 in General Discussion
Been looking for a good beast team, mostly for PvE but also viable in PvP. I’ll tell the stats of each of my beasts to help make a decision on good team ideas.
- fully ascended Torchy
- 6-star Leo with one ascension
- First ascension Pignius
- Plain Julius
- First ascend goretusk
- First ascend grog gnog
- Fully ascended lupina with epic
- fully ascended jabber and bovus
- Solaris not unlocked but going to be included in the team
Post edited by tyler0118 on

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 2
    When levelling up what you have to consider is that you're going to be coming up against very high level enemies (relatively) in challenge mode. Why is this important? Well, most debuffs won't stick to enemies 10+ levels above you. There are important exceptions - Goretusk's reactive Frostbite being #1, as you might be surprised at how much damage that'll end up doing - but for the most part, Fear etc. is not going to stick.

Getting Gore and Solaris to full ascension ASAP worked out well for me, as 100% Frostbite meant that enemies killed themselves. I got Gore up first, because once Mammoth Guard is in play no-one died until much later on. Jabber's good. I prefer Grog to Bovus but in the campaign that's mainly decided by enemy types. Consider non-beasts like Ekko (for energy and crit boosts) or Lily (absolutely amazing) if you have them already, in the case of Ekko don't bother ascending him until he can get his epic.

I didn't have any problems completing the normal and challenge campaigns as soon as the final chapter unlocked at 55 with my beast team, so good luck and have fun.

P.S. Consider making friends with people who have high level anti-healing heroes, such as Hansuke and Yorrik. Every now and again it'll get annoying otherwise.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    Where is Leonidus?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    Where is Leonidus?

Helpful answer: Leo is a reward for doing enough challenge mode dungeons, so Tyler might not have him yet. o:)
    Unhelpful answer: in the trash, where he belongs. BAM! Oh yeah! I went there! >:)
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    @Stinky Thanks for your helpful answer. I appreciate it. But @tyler0118 has a 6* (six stars!) Solaris. How can he not have Leondius?! :o

And about your unhelpful answer... have a look at this! :D

• StinkyStinky Member
    That was a cool vid, cheers. (Is that you fighting?) I'm going to level with you, I just wanted to make that bad joke about Leo belonging in the bin. He definitely has his place, but I feel its more in PvP than PvE; Goretusk + Sol will give you enough survivability for 99% of challenege mode. Damage was a bit harder to come by, although I was somewhere between level 50 and 55 by the time Agnon was released. That guy must make a huge difference nowadays if you're lucky enough to get him early.

I'm assuming Tyler paid money for Sol tokens, given the general ascension levels of his characters. I might be mistaken though, it wouldn't be the first time.
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    That was a cool vid, cheers. (Is that you fighting?) I'm going to level with you, I just wanted to make that bad joke about Leo belonging in the bin. He definitely has his place, but I feel its more in PvP than PvE; Goretusk + Sol will give you enough survivability for 99% of challenege mode. Damage was a bit harder to come by, although I was somewhere between level 50 and 55 by the time Agnon was released. That guy must make a huge difference nowadays if you're lucky enough to get him early.

I'm assuming Tyler paid money for Sol tokens, given the general ascension levels of his characters. I might be mistaken though, it wouldn't be the first time.

I didn’t pay for Solaris it was a typo 😂😂. I meant to say 6 Star Leo but I don’t have solaris
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    edited June 3
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    @Stinky Thanks for your helpful answer. I appreciate it. But @tyler0118 has a 6* (six stars!) Solaris. How can he not have Leondius?! :o

And about your unhelpful answer... have a look at this! :D

This was a great video. Thanks for the help and sorry about the Solaris thing. I’m going to try this team out when I get Solaris 👍👍. By the way, if this is your attack, how did you tune the team?