2018 Hero Tier List..... But True

Comments

• if you are having trouble with non barb dark teams try jabber+Shikate for double rolling die, i sometimes get extremely lucky and don't need shikate, but its always good to have a backdrop incase he doesn't epic.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • li30li30 Member
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    I'd Be Happy! I Run Viperia, General Krexx, Drakk The Warlord And Balog The Loud!

Thx, 1 more question, what's the team order ?
  • well,i run IGORAK, MANGLEJAW, PHENOL,AND PHEMUS... PHENOL GETS 40% HP BOOST FROM ALL MONSTERS+25% DEFENSE BOOST FROM PHEMUS. igorak always survives to freeze first round,if manglejaw isint dead he hits between 6k-15k on all monsters usuall,and slows all non-flying monsters almost always.when phemus and phenol survive(they always do) phenol gets taunt and recovers like 2k-6k hp over 3 turns (his base hp is almost near 16k now).all monsters cant be retaliated against and can also fear beasts on hit. it owkrs pretty decent.i have a problem with solaris,and sometimes zomm when he's well runed and I cant kill him because of a taunt.other than that I beat everything.
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    li30 wrote: »
    @YummyMarsh I'm always interesting in trying new combos in pvp, krexx and viper on top tier which is freshy to me, would u mind to explain why they are good in current meta, and if it's possible, give their team and rune setup suggestions, thx

I'd Be Happy! I Run Viperia, General Krexx, Drakk The Warlord And Balog The Loud! This Is Very Effective And I Even Got Boss 43 With It! Viperia Is All Out Attack, Krexx Is All Out Defence, Drakk Is A Mixture Of Attack And Defence But More Defensive And Balog Is A Mixture Of Attack And Defence But Slightly More Attack, Hope This Helped!

You should try to replace Balog with Lily. That would be some crazy tanking with one with nature.
  • The Team Order Is Balog, Viperia, Drakk Then Krexx :)
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    2018 Hero Tier List... But Fake News
  • echonapechonap Member
    I read up to Krexx in god tier and stopped reading the rest.
  • Do You Guys Want Me To Change Something, If So Give Me A Reason A I'll Move X Character Up/Down
  • KrampusCatYT2KrampusCatYT2 Member
    edited June 7
    Tell me what you think of my team it is [IGOROK 3star] [Ferno 4star acended1] [Lord Zomm 3star acended1] and [mastura kira 3star acended1]
    Thumbs up=GOOD :)
    Thumbs down=BAD :/
  • PhronesPhrones Member
    Seems iv created a trend
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Do You Guys Want Me To Change Something, If So Give Me A Reason A I'll Move X Character Up/Down

Why Krexx and Viperia in God Tier? Are you paid by Soros or something? Are you a Reptilian?
    Earth is flat, Tower Guy is a hoax.
  • I mean they are good for auto taunt and Viperia has good purge/damage but Other people have better autotaunts like GT and better damage with combos.
  • morillimorilli Member
    Was curious about Krexx and Viperia as well. I get the auto-taunt on Krexx. Annoying as all get out but that is about it. Hit him with a purge and that the end of taunt. That leaves your free to bash Viperia. With Balog in the mix that changes things a little. Purge Krexx, silence the team or just balog, then whack Viperia. Just wheather Draxx for a turn. Of course this only works with fast heroes and purge working. If not the attacking team is toast. Can you explain your rational for your ranking? Just curious why you chose what you did? I might learn something.
  • morilli I Just Like The Reptiles! I've Tried Many Reptilian Teams But This One Is The Best!
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    For my money Zomm and Hopper are both God Tier.

My favorite tower team against anything that isn't 3-4 Barbs is Shade Hopper Zomm + 1. The +1 will be situational.

Hopper is self-healing every time she eats a corpse. This gives her tower longevity. Against any team without Zomm, eating the corpse ends the problem. Solaris, Leo and Emily can't resurrect a corpse if it's been eaten. Hopper also gets a self-energy boost from eating corpses.

Zomm should be self-evident. If you haven't been using Zomm a lot in the tower maybe you don't realize why. Zomminions help you finish levels, then return as the original hero. As long as you keep Zomm alive you've got options, including the bug out and rethink option. If all your team are alive and Zomm does his 3rd special everyone still gets +1 energy.

My usual +1 options are Emily, Agnon, Balog, or Goretusk (against Agnon).

Emily is also a Goddess after her rework. Can't be debuffed, removed buffs automatically at the start of her turn, removes debuffs and heals her team every 3 turns (or more often if her epic procs or someone gives her an energy boost). Can resurrect any corpse on her team every 5 turns.

• Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    I feel like hansuke should go up a tier, but this isn't my list, I have him on defense and when buffed by lily he's practically unstoppable
  • Ok Guys! Hansuke, Emily, Zomm And Hopper Are Going Up A Tier!
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like King Yorick isn't on the chart
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • xandrew29xandrew29 Member
    Do You Guys Want Me To Change Something, If So Give Me A Reason A I'll Move X Character Up/Down

Krexx is mediocre at best. He's a normal speed tank with a single target special. His only redeeming quality is that when he dies, the Gorgons become invincible.

Now that Shade exists, Reptiles are just blah. I guess they could be fun in PvE, but there's a reason no one uses them in PvP. They have no fast hero, so it goes something like this:

1) Shade uses Haunted Past, kills Viperia.

2) Shadowblade uses From the Shadows, Kills Krexx

3) Koros uses Purging Pyre, targeting Cobressa first, removes the Invincible Status and kills her.

4) open the chest, yay.

The actual "best" heroes are: Shade, Agnon, Hopper, Zomm and Solaris. Those 5 can fit into almost any team and be useful without any other synergies. To me, that's what's required for a hero to be "God Tier."

Barbarians really only work with Drakk; you don't just run Abigail alone. Emily is cool, but needs GT to protect her. GT needs a Rez hero, etc.

The big AOE normal speedsters (Grog, Koros, Vip, Valkin, IGO, etc.) all need some protection; you don't just put Koros on a random team.

Again, I'm applying to to PvP, as PvE can be won using Takumi, Sifu, Alexandros and Agustus if you have the right runes.

I would be shocked if there were more than a few elite defense in PvP that didn't use one of the 5 heroes I mentioned above.
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    The big AOE normal speedsters (Grog, Koros, Vip, Valkin, IGO, etc.) all need some protection; you don't just put Koros on a random team.

I agree with everything but this statement. Koros doesn't really have a team he fits on and people put him in alone all the time. As long as he has an auto-taunt or someone to draw agro, he kinda fits in a team because of his damage alone.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    For my money Zomm and Hopper are both God Tier.

My favorite tower team against anything that isn't 3-4 Barbs is Shade Hopper Zomm + 1. The +1 will be situational.

Hopper is self-healing every time she eats a corpse. This gives her tower longevity. Against any team without Zomm, eating the corpse ends the problem. Solaris, Leo and Emily can't resurrect a corpse if it's been eaten. Hopper also gets a self-energy boost from eating corpses.

Zomm should be self-evident. If you haven't been using Zomm a lot in the tower maybe you don't realize why. Zomminions help you finish levels, then return as the original hero. As long as you keep Zomm alive you've got options, including the bug out and rethink option. If all your team are alive and Zomm does his 3rd special everyone still gets +1 energy.

My usual +1 options are Emily, Agnon, Balog, or Goretusk (against Agnon).

Emily is also a Goddess after her rework. Can't be debuffed, removed buffs automatically at the start of her turn, removes debuffs and heals her team every 3 turns (or more often if her epic procs or someone gives her an energy boost). Can resurrect any corpse on her team every 5 turns.

I run the same team but my +1 is always Grog.
  • Ok I Hate To Do It.... But Krexx Is Moving Down
  • And Yorick Is In The List :)
  • Viperia still isn't god mode or in the meta. At the very best she's in the 2nd tier. Just because she's not meta and doesn't work amazingly on any team currently. Not really god tier.
  • Ok I'll Move Her Down, Thanks :)
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Normally, I'd rant about why you should move Executum up, but he isn't as good as he was in de good ole days.(Plz change Executum devs, make him good again(also give him an epic).
    Does his debilitation debuff take effect before or after the attacks land? I haven't used him in so long I can't remember. They should definitely make it before if it doesn't.
    Ok I'll Move Her Down, Thanks :)
    I've tried, but can't fight it any more. I have to ask; Why Do You Capitalize Every Single Word?
  • Ha ha!!! I'm Not Sure! It's Just What My Fingers Are Used To!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Shine on, you crazy diamond.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Shine on, you crazy diamond.

I haven't noticed it before since there are so many names going around... now it hurts to see lol.
  • I’m not saying you’re wrong because this is opinion based but if you think marrow is just flat out bad you aren’t utilizing him in the slightest.