Any Chance?

Any chance that we can actually get an admission of guilt that you guys competently botched the damage formula whenever you released the buffs/debuffs for this last "Grand" Tournament? I mean, we all know you did, but it would be nice to hear it from the horse's mouth for once.

@Joel
o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The tournament has special effects that make battles play out differently. Read the main thread about it.
  • It said non basic single target abilities have damage reduced. For some reason my Grog- BASIC AOE- was doing 0.5 damage each hit. Neither specification was met.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    The tournament has special effects that make battles play out differently. Read the main thread about it.

I read all of the effects that were implemented for the tournament. They still botched the damage formula when these effects were implemented.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • morillimorilli Member
    While I am not a fan of this past tournament and its damage reduction schema, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was botched. Actually, I greatly disliked this tournament. But saying it is botched implies that you know exactly what they, DB, had envisioned and exactly how the game is coded. Both of which is highly doubtful for any player to know. Personally I would have chosen some other effect for the Tournament not a rehashed version of Kai's Drench attack.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    morilli wrote: »
    While I am not a fan of this past tournament and its damage reduction schema, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was botched. Actually, I greatly disliked this tournament. But saying it is botched implies that you know exactly what they, DB, had envisioned and exactly how the game is coded. Both of which is highly doubtful for any player to know. Personally I would have chosen some other effect for the Tournament not a rehashed version of Kai's Drench attack.

No, they botched the damage formula (unrelated to the "effects" from the tournament). I've talked to a lot of people since the tournament started, and they have seen the same thing.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Rolla8 wrote: »
    morilli wrote: »

No, they botched the damage formula (unrelated to the "effects" from the tournament). I've talked to a lot of people since the tournament started, and they have seen the same thing.

Jabber Meta???
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...