Balog will hit you hard

i know it wont change anything but just to express my frustrations about last month towers that are super annoyingly hard!

and maybe question for Joel and his companions: How is it possible to loose lupina, torchy, indigo and solaris (all with greater or superior legendary runes) against balog??? not that other heroes would stand a better chance! at least tell us the secret of what runes are being used on those fcukfaces like we see in PvPs..

I require answer!

and dont **** me with some strategies because in a year and a half of playing it and being active part of community and guilds I dare to say that I have at least reasonable knowledge of hero abilities, buffs, synergies etc.

i have only drak, aria, goretusk, marrow, yoko and ember 5*..

PS: your greed is II this close of loosing bunch of players just for that reason.. there are other reasons why some already left this very enthusiastic and entertaining game..

if you need money say it and we will raise it as much as needed! if you want us all to quit then keep doing the great job..............

Comments

• I agree that the tower is absurdly hard... but that team doesn't have much survivability at all. 3 rogues and a Solaris who get's silenced.
  • they are editing towers hence said in sumit.... So good job, it made a difference!!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • This might sound stupid but,Some heroes in the tower have runes?
  • This might sound stupid but,Some heroes in the tower have runes?

sadly all of them do.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • they are editing towers hence said in sumit.... So good job, it made a difference!!!

Really? What's changing? That's amazing!
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited June 6
    they are editing towers hence said in sumit.... So good job, it made a difference!!!

Really? What's changing? That's amazing!
    Joel actually said it was the player base’s fault for using OP defenses in PvP. Not even kidding.

0d9cvstqsor2.jpeg
  • I wouldn't blame players for using the best defense. It's obviously the game's fault for having a predicament where one team is so much better than others.
  • RealMJtmRealMJtm Member
    Jep, Balog kill em all. I have 9/11 Babarian Floors today, 6 of them with Balog in 2nd position. Maybe Dev should play Tower for themselves to see its unbeatable.
  • with all frustration inside maybe i wasnt clear.. above mentioned team wasnt my first option but third or fourth.. and he destroyed me with 3rd ability! todays tower seems pretty easier though! who would have thought :)
  • danacdanac Member
    I wouldn't blame players for using the best defense. It's obviously the game's fault for having a predicament where one team is so much better than others.

The problem isn't even barbarian defenses. It's the nature of the tower. The loss of energy and the inability to re-use heroes makes any floor that guarantees hero loss significant.

And it's not just barbies. Agnon pretty much guarantees one hero will be lost per floor with Agnon. And the heroes that can counter that- Emily and Zomm- are not only likely to be targeted, but are extremely useful against barbie teams.
    Add to that Solaris is mostly useless for the Tower, because her third ability doesn't maintain charge between floors.

Oh, and apparently there's a bug where defensive Agnons regenerate energy too fast.

While I'm not getting 9 floors of barbies, I'm find i have to very carefully plan the *non* barbie floors so I have both bait and a strong team to take out the barbies, because one floor of them can eat up entire rosters.