Random ideas

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited June 6 in Community Creations
This post isn't for hero ideas,it's for random ideas that could be added to DB like My dungeon traps,Hero mini games(easier tower) Hero accessories( a better PvP) Pets (No more super OP heroes)..............anybody is welcome to post they're ideas(#Nerf the barbs)
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    But they know who posts. It won’t be anonymous. 😕

Maybe we can PM our ideas and you could post them.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    But they know who posts. It won’t be anonymous. 😕

Maybe we can PM our ideas and you could post them.

I changed it to random ideas,cause when i typed anonymous i meant random but forgot what anonymous meant.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I suggest that Revenge Raids not cost a raid ticket. This will help balance the effect of some players getting clobbered more than others. They will have a chance to get back their trophies.
  • I want a ragged barb with a pet wolf. And baby Ekko and 1st ascension Brom. And friendly battles. And a no-rune, no-ticket, no-reward max ascension test PVP purely for testing teams. The tower doesn't fit this role anymore.
  • I want a ragged barb with a pet wolf. And baby Ekko and 1st ascension Brom. And friendly battles. And a no-rune, no-ticket, no-reward max ascension test PVP purely for testing teams. The tower doesn't fit this role anymore.

Yeah i think it's too late for the tower to be good again.
  • Well the tower has never quite been in this bad a place. They've talked about it being horrible right now and that *SOME* changes are being made. who knows what that means. Maybe they will actually have a tower guy sometime.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    When a dungeon is 3 starred, no longer have the bosses die in slow motion. I’ve seen The Vault’s bosses die slowly way too many times.