Aether shop

Apologies if this has been covered in a summit/weekly questions update, but is their going to be a new hero released in the Aether shop?

I have 277,315 aether, which is probably a lot less than a quite a few players, but a new, useful, exclusive hero would benefit long-term aether hoarders like me, so, well, I'd like one...

Comments

• morillimorilli Member
    ^ What he said.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Support the cause, buy a MAGA hat.

k5jhdm0gxxy2.jpeg
  • PooombahPooombah Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Support the cause, buy a MAGA hat.

k5jhdm0gxxy2.jpeg

Do they cost Aether?
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Can you imagine the uproar if they did this??
    loads of us with collectively millions of aether...
    suddenly we have the newest (nearly shade-exclusive) hero and 6 stars to boot...
    "bla bla bla, not fair...how can i beat _______ when they are 6 stars...so unfair....all you care about is p2w whales.....wah wah wah"

personally, yeah...gimme gimme...
    but lots of whiners will emerge.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • graddersgradders Member
    @ckall056 That's a fair point but remember why Aether was brought in in the first place? Because once you'd 6 starred every hero you needed to be rewarded for duplicate tokens. So what happened to that pledge?

And I took SO long to six star Ember (before they nerfed her during MK Gate) and then they bleeding well put her in the portal, and my slim advantage vanished.

Unfairness cuts both ways.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 8
    Does anyone else think that the devs have set up the shop(s) in such a way they're hard to alter from a programming perspective? It seems like the Lovely Nim has always been there - you think they'd rotate skins every once in a while if it wasn't a huge chore to do so. Or at this point, add Goretusk/Solaris/etc. tokens while lowering the cost of Aria and Ember ones.
  • graddersgradders Member
    @Stinky It is odd that they offer Nim's skin even though I have it, so feels like a programming bug. I just think they've pretty much given up on Aether, as they did hammers...
  • morillimorilli Member
    NO!!! Say it aint so! Whatever shall I do with my nearly 50K hammers? I was saving them for just the right moment.

Silliness aside. Sure hope they don't nerf aether. I have been saving that as well. Just getting to the point where I am starting acquire aether in quantities greater the 2s and 3s.

@Stinky Lets hope the shop is easily changeable programmatically otherwise I don't envy the fellow who has to rewrite it to add stuff.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited June 9
    They might as well go ahead and release a new aether hero because we, as a community have proven is that we are going to whine no matter what.
    Post edited by MaxBeamer on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    They might as well put every new heroe in the Aether shop in addition to what ever way they want to make money from it. Either that or offer Elite runes.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    I don't see why there aren't Magic Tomes in the Aether Shop at least...
  • danacdanac Member
    I think they should offer Leo's tail.