All barbarians

I know the tower is based upon PvP teams and I should not complain but today all my tower floors were barbarians.....
vptwxk62j5hw.png
auyo9a1m9ug0.png
bbvb9cxydilm.png
a6xpu3tmilar.png
glvfrfecj4vk.png
ewhpccbeoqxg.png
ge6v7p29i8w0.png
wcha3vncrd97.png
Make Reptiles Great Again!

Comments

• mrdahlmrdahl Member
    sorry for double picture
  • morillimorilli Member
    And to be more accurate not every flow contained all barbarians. Furnace, Lilly, Shade, and Agnon are not Barbarians. But I see what you are trying to get at. Going to be a tough climb.
  • wow, man, was there 10 000 gem reward for this tower?
  • OoOoOoOoOoOoOof
  • This should NOT be a thing. Very few if any people could complete a tower like this. I have one get out of jail free card vs barbs and that's my own barbs... obviously they don't last more than a floor but the enemy barbs can wreck a whole roster if not focused with the best teams. More than 2 is extremely difficult.

@Joel is anything going to be done about limiting the amount of heroes in the tower?
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    it was a tough climb, but doable. GT valkin koros Ekko team can take out many tower barbarians in a row. Felt like I deserved the 10k gems
  • mrdahl wrote: »
    it was a tough climb, but doable. GT valkin koros Ekko team can take out many tower barbarians in a row. Felt like I deserved the 10k gems

You deserve 100k gems for that task