Guaranteed 4 hero unlocks W/10x hero summon portal

Yeah, no, didn't happen. Spent my 2700, unlocked 2. Still, after those 2 new characters, 26 characters left to unlock. It's not like I've got em all.

A bit frustrating, I would have waited for characters I wanted if I knew I wouldn't get what was advertised.

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Of course they have to be heroes that are normally in that portal. Which 26 are you missing?
  • USAisBESTUSAisBEST Member
    pignius, icebloom, solaris, bauble, alexandros,yokozuna, viperia, brom, augustus, bramble krexx, malice, daeris, lupina, masuta, valkin, kreal, zen, indigo, ella, kai, zomm, hansuke, furnace
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Did you get 25 tokens for any hero? That counts as a "unlock".
    i did, 2. tokens isn't an unlock.

i was really hoping for zomm, with his op self.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited June 7
    USAisBEST wrote: »

The wording could be better on DB's part, but the code is working the same as a featured hero in the heroic portal, guaranteed unlock if you don't have the hero or 25 tokens if you have the non legendary hero.
    Rocksor wrote: »

The wording could be better on DB's part, but the code is working the same as a featured hero in the heroic portal, guaranteed unlock if you don't have the hero or 25 tokens if you have the non legendary hero.

yeah, i assumed since they left off the usual amendment of "25 tokens if already...blah blah", i would get what it said.

had i known, i definitely would have waited for heros i wanted.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    pignius, icebloom, solaris, bauble, alexandros,yokozuna, viperia, brom, augustus, bramble krexx, malice, daeris, lupina, masuta, valkin, kreal, zen, indigo, ella, kai, zomm, hansuke, furnace

Of these, available from the Heroic Portal:

bauble, viperia, krexx, kreel, zen,

You can pull till the cows come home and you won't get Zomm from the Heroic Portal unless he's a featured hero at the time.

When looking at the portal screen click on hero drops on the bottom right to see the available heroes.

If you pull a hero you already have you get 25 tokens instead.

So yes, wait until the hero you want is the one featured hero, then you'll get the unlock and maybe some bonus tokens with your other 9 pulls.

Right now Indigo, Hansuke, Zomm and Alexandros are the VIP Portal heroes, for 400 gems a pull.