What a load of **** the tower is

The tower used to be fun and challenging but now it’s just a waste of time. What’s the point in having character levels when you can constantly get one hit by hilariously over powered enemies 10 levels lower? I’m ready to quit

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    Devs, the solution is simple: please ensure the hilariously over powered enemies are the same level as me. Cheers.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Devs. A suggestion.

Step 1)

au32m8b8aa3x.gif

Step 2) build a modern one.

1bonds2b7gi2.jpeg

• morillimorilli Member
    @Stinky Except the OP comment was the ridiculously over powered team was 10 levels lower then his team.
  • Guessing it was barbs? They have so many stupidly OP abilities I can only assume the changes were made by a ten year old.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 9
    morilli wrote: »
    @Stinky Except the OP comment was the ridiculously over powered team was 10 levels lower then his team.
    I know, I was being facetious. Sorry.
  • kmobkmob Member
    Yea it was annoying for a bit. Now it's just ridiculous. Can't pvp or even bank energy anymore since I'm lucky to get 50 gems 20sta and 1k tower points. Limits EVERY form of game play in my case

all we hear is "gee there's no fix in sight, but we hear you"...how comforting.

Not dropping another dime on this game until this is addressed.

I find it beyond hard to believe this can't be fixed. And am starting to doubt it ever will be...seems like a great thing if its raising gem sales....

It's at the point I loathe even checking the tower. Because no matter how much I'm expecting this....my blood heats up and I talk myself out of rage quitting.

Lastly it's not even a barbarian problem. Any team with these op runes is completely garbage to deal with.

I pvp against 70+ opponents every day and o fight 5k+ usually. ...NONE of them have the power of the's tower teams.

I'll be doing crowns only from now on for the sake if my guild but if this game stays this way I wont even be doing thst much longer. This garbage isn't fun at all in fact it's really killing my mood most the time.

And again....hearing that they're "aware" of it but no way to fix it sounds like a giant steaming pile of crap to me.

Not a **** cent from me anymore
  • danacdanac Member
    kmob wrote: »

And again....hearing that they're "aware" of it but no way to fix it sounds like a giant steaming pile of crap to me.

Not a **** cent from me anymore

is that what you heard?
    I heard them say the yellow hero will make things better, and that they are working in a fix.

meanwhile I and others have suggested they just remove runes from defenses on tower floors.
    That should solve the issue too.

• kmobkmob Member
    I've seen those suggestions too and they're just ignored. Seriously makes me think this is another money grab.

A light hero isn't going to change anything eno ugh to make a difference on the tower unless it is the messiah himself....and at that you would have a tower full of him too to beat