Don't you just hate moments.

A bunch of moment's that we all(or I) hate. So......HERE WE GO

Don't you just hate it when you spend 5000 stamina and still don't get that 1 celestial evo.

Don't you just hate it when you select an ability but your hero still uses their basic attack.

Don't you just hate it when you underestimate a teams strength( cough,nitpick ella tsume and jabber)
And when you realize how strong they are it's too late.

Don't you just hate it when your tower has nothing but barbarian floors.

Don't you just hate it when DB gets an error in the middle of a battle.

Don't you just hate it when zomm doesn't die and then it's too late because he already revived every one else.

Don't you just hate it when your cat or dog gets in your face in the middle of a very important battle. Don't you just hate it when you only can do atleast 8 hours of an event because you have school for 8 hours(RIP me)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY don't you just hate it when watermelone always posts stupid stuff like this in off-topic discussion.

Post what you hate DOWN BELOW.

Comments

• I hate most things above, but one thing, you weren't underestimating the hero, you were underestimating the runes they had, although I will enlighten things that I hate to all players

When people say a hero is garbage if it isn't currently used in meta, I mean people everywhere started using jabber bout a month ago out of nowhere, maybe they are trying to dirty his name by using bad runes, anyway because of those people creativity of teams are dying, I have barely ever seen anyone attacking me using a unique team, it's either shade, beasts, or barbs... And not even a different variation of those teams, just the teams everyone is using... This is how heroes like furnace aren't used, and why some heroes aren't experimented with.

When servers crash in the middle of a conversation

When someone perpresure's someone else to use their team using all sorts of cyber bullying, like saying your team is weak, pros aren't using the team, or saying madeup facts to prove why their team is the best

When people pretend everything is so black and white, (example, imagine this is said with the brainiac voice, if possible)) "this hero is clearly the better choice, I mean his passives increase his dpt(damage per turn) by 30%..." "But he doesn't synergise with any of the heroes, he can't get haste from shikate, damage bonus from lily, if you want to deal damage use vipera or something, just because she isn't used does not mean she isn't good.

When someone spams guild invitations, I mean couldn't they just do one message, but no, it must be every other message.

P.S sorry if this makes me sound bitter, I am not bitter... Atleast I don't think so.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I hate most things above, but one thing, you weren't underestimating the hero, you were underestimating the runes they had, although I will enlighten things that I hate to all players

When people say a hero is garbage if it isn't currently used in meta, I mean people everywhere started using jabber bout a month ago out of nowhere, maybe they are trying to dirty his name by using bad runes, anyway because of those people creativity of teams are dying, I have barely ever seen anyone attacking me using a unique team, it's either shade, beasts, or barbs... And not even a different variation of those teams, just the teams everyone is using... This is how heroes like furnace aren't used, and why some heroes aren't experimented with.

When someone perpresure's someone else to use their team using all sorts of cyber bullying, like saying your team is weak, pros aren't using the team, or saying madeup facts to prove why their team is the best

When people pretend everything is so black and white, (example, imagine this is said with the brainiac voice, if possible)) "this hero is clearly the better choice, I mean his passives increase his dpt(damage per turn) by 30%..." "But he doesn't synergise with any of the heroes, he can't get haste from shikate, damage bonus from lily, if you want to deal damage use vipera or something, just because she isn't used does not mean she isn't good.

When someone spams guild invitations, I mean couldn't they just do one message, but no, it must be every other message.

P.S sorry if this makes me sound bitter, I am not bitter... Atleast I don't think so.

That sounds like a lot of passive aggression. ;)

Also, non-meta heroes are generally currently garbage. That's how the meta works...

Also, non-meta heroes are generally currently garbage. That's how the meta works...

I guess, but so many of them are good and I use them on a daily bases, I am setting my mark on ascending vipera or fernace, but first I want to see the new hero in case I need the resources for him.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

I guess, but so many of them are good and I use them on a daily bases, I am setting my mark on ascending vipera or fernace, but first I want to see the new hero in case I need the resources for him.

Wait when's the new hero coming out.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited June 12
    I hate most things above, but one thing, you weren't underestimating the hero, you were underestimating the runes they had, although I will enlighten things that I hate to all players

Wait when's the new hero coming out.

I think next week if they don't have any troubles with coding, I think that they will release it Thursday because it's going to be a winter fest styled event... I hope it brings some new mechanic that will just feel so fun to work with then the current options for combat (either defense all the way or bum rush, kill them all one strike!)