Shade possession

sorry if this has been covered, i can't keep track of all the bugs.

sent a bait team in vs Shade plus barbarians.
Killed Balog.
Sent Aria in to trigger Shade possessing Balog.
Shade possessed Balog, Aria died.
Sent in another team to mop up.
Shade possessed Balog, everyone died.
Sent another team in to kill everyone.
Shade possessed Balog.
These were single round attacks, no way Shade could have gained energy.

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not sure if the following is a game feature but something similar happened to me: I sent in my team against shade and he used spirit link on BD. I couldn't have that so I thought I would outsmart the game by retreating and coming back since I thought that he would've been out of energy. Instead he just used spirit link again (on a different hero though)
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    That happened to me a few weeks ago. Shade possessed 4 times straight. I wrote it up but got silence from the Devs.
  • Yep, had that πŸ˜–
  • danacdanac Member
    I'm not sure if the following is a game feature but something similar happened to me: I sent in my team against shade and he used spirit link on BD. I couldn't have that so I thought I would outsmart the game by retreating and coming back since I thought that he would've been out of energy. Instead he just used spirit link again (on a different hero though)

You retreat, the defense energy and health resets.

What's surprising is Shade was still using second instead of first special.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked at.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Shade is just a god like that. Maybe he is the boss of darkness. He IS a dark spirit. Might as well be a legendary and I was surprised he wasn't when he released.
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    This game is beyond broken right now πŸ™„
  • edited June 13
    I love how Shade can possess your guys and wipe you with them but before they get possessed they do **** all damage.
  • +1, just mentioned this in another tower thread, except Shade was able to link first.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • edited 7:03PM
    Another Shade has all abilities at the start of each fight, I cleared it but each defeat and re-enter had Shade linking/possessing each time.

Edit: Barb team/floor 11, should add that. Due to re-linking/possessing I had 3 re-enters to clear. Today was a nasty tower indeed in spite of the bug.