+35/45% vs Nature units
-25% vs Water units

Runes: [Fire|Fire|Nature|Dark|Dark]

Traits:
0 Ascends:
Magical- Takes less damage from non-Physical attacks
Mystical I- Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
Smoldering Skin- Has a chance to Burn or Daze any Melee attacker
Critical Sacrifice- Will apply the Sacrifice debuff (Cannot be healed and takes bonus damage from Demon heroes) to any enemy on any Crit. Any Crit will also penetrate any Aegis Shield and Damage Reflection (No damage taken from the Damage Reflection)

1st Ascend:
Mystical II- Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow Targets
Sinister Swings- If dealing a killing blow or hitting an enemy with the Burn debuff, gain an extra attack and have all Demon allies attack a random enemy twice
Disintegrate- Purge one buff off an enemy if they are burned at the end of each round

2nd Ascend:
Mystical III- Boosted Damage vs Tanks and Slow Targets
Terror Troopers- Raise the Attack of any ally that is Feared. If an ally is Feared and dies with the Fear debuff, raise team Defense and all allied Demons will attack the killer
Made from the Flames- Any ally (And Self) that is burned will be cured of the burn and will be given a Defense boost (Will happen as many times as the Burn debuff is applied)

Stats:
Attack- 3, 273
Defense- 3,538
Skill- 1,763
Max Health- 9, 387
Crit Chance- 30%
Crit Multiplier- 200%
Dodge Chance- 0%
Damage Penetration- 0%
Damage reduction- 0%
Fire Resist- 35%
Nature Resist- 19%
Water Resist- 0%
Light Resist- 0%
Dark Resist- 0%
Spirit Resist- 7%

Abilities:

[Basic]
Fiery Fork- Will either throw the Pitch Fork at one enemy applying the Wound Debuff and Burn on them OR will deal an AOE fire attack on all enemies burning them. Will Wildfire Burn on Crit on the AOE attack only

[Special] Cool Down: 5
Traumatizing Wail- Boosts the Defense and Crit Chance for all allies while all enemies get feared and get lowered Crit Chance. Will activate Nitpick's Meteor Storm attack (Even if already been used or not enough energy on Nitpick)

[Special] Cool Down: 6
Greedy Cheater- Will allow any ally to use all of their abilities once in one turn. All allied Demons will Gain +2 energy

[Special] Cool Down: 4
Smoking Hot Rampage- Will attack Three random enemies with a high chance to Burn. Will add any additional attacks for the number of allied demons. Critical hits will Wildfire Burn the enemy

Post edited by atKorosLit on

Comments

• Mert92Mert92 Member
    oh **** 3 eyes i like this idea
  • haha thanks :D Do you think he's fit to be the legendary demon tho? I feel like hes just another powerful hero...
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    haha thanks :D Do you think he's fit to be the legendary demon tho? I feel like hes just another powerful hero...

I think he's pretty good, although i think he is a little too good on defense, on a team with malice he can turn one trauma wail then boom like it would kill everyone... although i think its ballenced out with their squishiness and the really good fast heroes which exsist in the game, also one thing i must say... Death to the shades (Because shade applies fear soooo...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • DankWolfDankWolf Member
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    haha thanks :D Do you think he's fit to be the legendary demon tho? I feel like hes just another powerful hero...
    Maybe add one more synergy specific passive (or have one of the Demons get a passive when with Adre), that way he doesn't feel like a standalone legendary - just don't go nuts with passive Adre only synergies, maybe Tsume or Icepick since those aren't too strong rn

Example - Ice pick Passive - FrostBurn - When on a Team with Adremmelech, Demons have a chance to chill, freeze, or frostbite enemies that have the burn debuff

You can change the name if you want
    Favorite hero: Lupina
    Just a player looking to interact with the community in a peaceful manner
  • Oh that's a god idea. Ill make sure to do that.
  • The reason I added so many Defense boost stuff is because the demons don't rlly have good defense stats... even if they did I feel like they still die to quickly
  • Also where is his tank ability, he seems more like a warrior then a tank...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • well the high health is his tank part kinda