Winning is invalid?

MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
edited June 13 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Got an invalid request after winning a raid so then it was counted as a loss ending my streak and further raiding today. My team: Agnon, Emily, Ferno, Goretusk. Enemy team: Abigail,Balog,Drakk, Zomm. No stats, no replay available.m0mnispqfc8a.png
weadukhse2tv.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Most of the time I get a loss I don't get a replay. So frustrating. Can't see what the enemy did.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I haven't seen an outright "InvalidRequest" in a long time. Have you seen this more than once?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • No ‘‘tis is the first time in a while.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited June 14
    No this is the first time in a while.
  • 12Play12Play Member
    I am having that problem more and more lately. At least 6 or 7 times in the last few days.....
    This Is Sparta!!!
    Level: 49
    Champion: Masuta Kira
  • 12Play wrote: »
    I am having that problem more and more lately. At least 6 or 7 times in the last few days.....

(I'm going to suggest you deinstall and reinstall DB, be sure account registered first - see my last paragraph.)

Are you by chance on an Ipad or ios device?

I had a string of these errors, and they got worse and worse, and I could predict when they would occur, at specific times (when I suspect the game was going to try to load a new screen, etc.) My game slowly became effectively unplayable.

My first recommendation is that when you get an invalidrequest restart message, that even after the automatic restart you close the app and be sure to restart it completely - I found that once I got the invalidrequest and restarted, whatever underlying problems that caused the error were still present.

I then theorized that it is due to how DB access resources on my device and that over time those resources had become so fragmented that they were causing long delays and thereby errors - Joel in another reply to another user essentially reaffirmed this theory.

In my case, and in at least one (or two?) other cases, the situation was completely resolved by unstalling and resintalling the DB app. Make sure you have registered your account with DB so your character can easily be recovered when you reinstall. (If you fail to do this, you will need to contact customer support to retrieve your character and that will take some time, also always risky, so its best if your character is registered in the ACCOUNT section of dungeon boss first.)

If you are careful and do this right, it won't take long.
  • 12Play12Play Member
    I will try that, my account is registered, I had the unfortunate event of losing my account in the beginning. Thankfully the devs got it restored......
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • 12Play12Play Member
    And I am on an iOS device. Got a friend having the same problem, also an iOS device....
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • 12Play12Play Member
    Looks like that might have worked. I noticed the game was lagging, it’s not lagging since the reinstall
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited July 21
    Yes, I found that it did not solve every problem, but the remaining problems are few and rare now.

I expect you'll find it good to be able to play again after that experience.
  • 12Play12Play Member
    I took time to read your thread thoroughly and I thought about something. I have two accounts, I had one on my Android and one on my iPhone. My Android was damaged so now I play both accounts on my iPhone. When I saw fragmented, I thought about that. Both of my accounts are important to me, I hope I don’t have to stop playing one to solve the issue.
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • @12Play I play two accounts on an iOS and it works fine. It’s just that as they add more heroes and other stuff to the game we just have to uninstall and reinstall more often.