Post Emily Revamp Meta (Video)

Hey guys, just threw together a quick video to show how I've been dealing with some of these new team in the post-Emily revamp era of PvP. Highlights some Emily teams, as well as, some of the barbarian/furnace teams that have been popping up.

Enjoy!

o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 15
    "An Emily with dodge."

I don't know whether you've tweaked anything, or if my ears just happen to be better this time around, but I could hear ya this time. ;)

Do you think there's any juice in the new Black Diamond/Emily combo? At time of writing I have no earthly idea how much of a damage increase BD got, but now BD gives Emily dodge. If BD can actually hurt someone now, then maybe Emily's Magnified Light might mean something? I'd love to test it out myself, but my BD has all of two stars. Yeah.

Edit: you cut the sound out too early, as we don't get to hear your comments on your rune setups. Not a big deal because we can see how you've runed your dudes, but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    "An Emily with dodge."

I don't know whether you've tweaked anything, or if my ears just happen to be better this time around, but I could hear ya this time. ;)

Do you think there's any juice in the new Black Diamond/Emily combo? At time of writing I have no earthly idea how much of a damage increase BD got, but now BD gives Emily dodge. If BD can actually hurt someone now, then maybe Emily's Magnified Light might mean something? I'd love to test it out myself, but my BD has all of two stars. Yeah.

Edit: you cut the sound out too early, as we don't get to hear your comments on your rune setups. Not a big deal because we can see how you've runed your dudes, but I thought it worth mentioning.

I actually did turn up the mic on this last video after reading your comment before about the sound quality!

As for the new Assassins update, I haven't had any time to play around with them yet, but I will be working with them this week.

And I have no clue what happened at the end of the vid with my rune setup breakdown. It worked fine whenever I put it together, I'll have to go back and take another look at it.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg