My stupid and random thoughts about Dungeon Boss

Here are some of my thoughts about dungeon boss. Hope you have a cure for cancer.

1. Why don't nitpick,emily,icepick,ella,malice,leo,or someone else im forgetting use their wings in battle. It could be very useful for plagiarizing agnon's plummeting doom,trying to sit on clouds,and dive bombing enemies.

2. Wouldn't shadowblade and black diamond make a pretty awesome couple(im not one of those cringey character shippers) like imagine all of the peeps they could kill,things they could steal,and followers on twitter if they were together(i now have stage 12 cancer)

3. What if heroes weren't like what they seem,like pontifex. Now pontifex is your average everyday edgy necromancer,but what if he's just a regular chill dude.

4. What restaurants are in the DB universe. Thalia once said that the great evil destroyed the last decent pizza joint in town so what other pizza joints are there. Papa dwarves? Arcanoes pizza? Rune runes pizza?(stage 25 cancer)

5. Do they have I-phones in the town. Wait would they be called D-phones as in dungeon phones.

6. Again im not a cancerous charcter shipper but im pretty sure kobal and SB would be bros since they have the same element and same buff now. Also they're both underestimated heroes so they should be friends since they have a lot in common

I have to stop right here since i already have stage 9000 cancer. Soo.... Comment your ideas.

Comments

• morillimorilli Member
    Stage 9000 cancer? Aren't you dead yet?

If SB was a bit more like Caramon and Kobal had hour glass eyes like Raistlin then definitely they could be brothers!

Don't know about SB and Diamond. You have this whole light vs dark thing happening that you would have to get past. It just me I am sure but Diamond seems to be just a tad bit judgy!

How is Ponti not a chill dude as it is? Just cause he seems to get off on whole sale slaughter doesn't make him not chill.
  • morilli wrote: »
    Stage 9000 cancer? Aren't you dead yet?

If SB was a bit more like Caramon and Kobal had hour glass eyes like Raistlin then definitely they could be brothers!

Don't know about SB and Diamond. You have this whole light vs dark thing happening that you would have to get past. It just me I am sure but Diamond seems to be just a tad bit judgy!

How is Ponti not a chill dude as it is? Just cause he seems to get off on whole sale slaughter doesn't make him not chill.

Im not dead from cancer because i used a cure:memes.
    Also i warned you about my ideas being very stupid.