Tower Feedback

kmobkmob Member
edited June 21 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
Still sucks

Actually finished 3 in a row before the "NERF" so maybe bad luck today. But 5 barb teams I am 72 and 2 if them werev6* 76 and 77.....

Tank rune on every barb team.

50 gems today,

This is so irritating.

Appreciate the effort whatever it was. But it is still broken.

Comments

• Tried, wiped at top tower. Left post in thread about temporary change.

Me thinks they'll need a more systemic adjustment than just changing the bottom of the level range.
  • The problem is that when you get teams above your level, usually they come way too powerful for you... im level 68 and today i faced a full beast team 5 levels above me. All of them were 6 stars with ultra and elite runes... how do you even counter that when you dont even have that kind of firepower? I mean... i dont see how this can work while we keep seeing those heavily runed teams on every floor.... especially when they out level you by that much. Their solaris burn killed my zomm with 13k hp in 1 turn... what the hell...
  • Short_Fuse wrote: »
    The problem is that when you get teams above your level, usually they come way too powerful for you... im level 68 and today i faced a full beast team 5 levels above me. All of them were 6 stars with ultra and elite runes... how do you even counter that when you dont even have that kind of firepower? I mean... i dont see how this can work while we keep seeing those heavily runed teams on every floor.... especially when they out level you by that much. Their solaris burn killed my zomm with 13k hp in 1 turn... what the hell...

Well while you get destroyed by floors that has 5 levels above you,I can get destroyed by a barbarian team 5 levels BELOW me and drakk dosent even have to be FA.
  • Yeah as much as I liked the concept of the tank rune when I saw it, it was introduced with little thought of the unintended consequences. In this case the consequence is negating the one clear defense against the barbarians and since so many people started using it the majority of the tower barbarian teams now have it. I can see the effect in PvP as well as the tower I'm thousands behind where I normally end by now due to the addition of the tank rune.

That is just one thing impacting the tower but I will add that the simple fix for the tower is to turn off runes again. A reasonable compromise fix is to turn off the 4th stat. Since the tower is PvE not PvP we don't get the benefit of our + in PvP runes anyhow but from the sheer damage absorption I see on some teams in the tower I wonder if they do get the bonus from the 4th stat as if the tower were PvP.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating