Deadeye's Redemption!

Comments

• I think it would be easier to have quests like "defeat 20 rogues or spirit heroes" with "new hero"
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Why can't it just be attempt, instead of win?
  • EMFREMFR Member
    d8rgqxivfxer.jpeg
  • danacdanac Member
    Lafoote wrote: »
    Can we stop with the “win 40 PvP raids with the new, low star hero” quests? Maybe at least make the refresh free during the event. That’s a brutal hill to climb.

why not just admit it and call it, 'win 40 raids with 3 heroes.'
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Dead eye is basically a chump if GT can freeze him. And also please stop increasing the defense dodge chance just because you offer 50 raid tickets in the calendar.
  • @EMFR You do know that is out of context right?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • Fville8Fville8 Member
    @Joel when the new items were added to the shop, the runes that were available for purchase for gems disappeared. Was this a coincidence, or did I miss a timer on them? Can they come back?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited July 2
    Fville8 wrote: »
    @Joel when the new items were added to the shop, the runes that were available for purchase for gems disappeared. Was this a coincidence, or did I miss a timer on them? Can they come back?

You missed the timer, basically expired by last Wednesday.
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    @EMFR You do know that is out of context right?

Doesn't make it any less hilarious
    Level: 73
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • morillimorilli Member
    Looking for some advice. I have two gold keys. I am think of going for the doors with the gems on them to allow me to buy a 3rd gold key. Is that the best use of my gems or would it be better to spend the gems on the 2 separate Heroic x10 pulls?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Fville8 wrote: »

They are back in the store, and it looks like it will disappear tomorrow at Wed 3pm cdt.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @morilli I use my gold keys on doors with good superior runes in them.
  • morillimorilli Member
    Just so I understand what you are saying. Don't purchase the doors with the gems on it go for the ones with superior runes? I would have to go back and look at which days those are to decide. I kind of want them all. But that isn't going to happen.
  • lythstihllythstihl Member
    @Joel
    You said "On Day 13 of the event, we will be giving a free Gold Key to all VIP 10 players, a free silver key to all VIP 5-9 players, and a Bronze key to all VIP 1-4 players."

Am I missing it or has it not been given out yet?
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • AidoneusAidoneus Member
    Past day 13 reset now and I haven't received a gold key, though I am vip 10.
  • AidoneusAidoneus Member
    Just arrived, so never mind.
  • can we please get hansuke in dark type hero he looks so much cooler
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    morilli wrote: »
    Just so I understand what you are saying. Don't purchase the doors with the gems on it go for the ones with superior runes? I would have to go back and look at which days those are to decide. I kind of want them all. But that isn't going to happen.

Once you open the 14th door you will be able to re-open any or all of the doors a second time. However most of us are limited to 3 gold keys (given on e, one with gems, one with tickets) if we don't pay real money for more.

I agree the best option is to get the superior runes with your gold keys. Gems are just gems, meh, you can get those other ways, but those Superior runes with unusual 4th stats are hard to come by and can really help in PvP and the Tower.

• What's with the keychain quest? It resets every event and there's no way anyone not paying is going to complete it even once... pointless without ways to earn more than a couple gold keys.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Not all quests are aimed at every single player. The point of the keychain quest is to reward people who buy gold keys.
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    edited July 4
    What's with the keychain quest? It resets every event and there's no way anyone not paying is going to complete it even once... pointless without ways to earn more than a couple gold keys.

@PsychedelicFox - what keychain quest are you referring to? Can you please explain what you mean here? Thanks :)

EDIT: please disregard. I thought you were referring to a new quest and not the one that has been up for the whole deadeye event.
  • edited July 5
    The quest should still save from previous events unless they plan on giving runes away you can ONLY buy for 99.99, but it's not really a special rune. Now if the reward was a caster rune and the only way to get it was buy enough gold keys or do calendar event after event until you finally open enough doors to get the quest rune, it would be worth it and a unique rune. I used at least 3 gold keys in the drakk event and 5 here only to have it sitting at 3. It's a rune I can never get from this part of the game.
  • I mean, it has a fresh new passive stat. :/
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    Y8MqAzC.png
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    The quest should still save from previous events ...

Wrong, it SHOULD NOT and DOES NOT carry over from previous events!
    That has never happened before with this quest or any other.
    Not sure why you think it should, but it's a quest for whales so DB can make money.
    It will never be changed, get used to it @PsychedelicFox
    Sorry, that's just how it is... >:)
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • edited July 5
    But what is the point if the same rune can be a reward somewhere else...why would anyone complete the quest then? See what I'm saying? I'm trying to help everyone not just the players lol. If they want special runes they should actually make them exclusive to where only 1 could exist per player like the dark festive rune. Shade with Spirit Link turn 1 is extremely useful but everyone was awarded the rune so it's not really exclusive. There's already a ton of heroes who purge and steal buffs. Now if the rune purged ALL buffs that might be something worth it, but not if they're going to offer the same rune or passive as a boss 100 reward or something later on. They're also allowing you to get more than one of these runes. It's all whacky!
  • solringsolring Member
    When do the calendar doors go away? (How long does a lazy person like me have to make final decisions on my Gold Keys?)
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    You've got till sunday reset at midnight, but don't wait til the last minute (or even 30 mins to reset).
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Jimbo187Jimbo187 Member
    I notice in the event shop that spirit materials only includes 5/6 useable spirits. Does not contain the Lost spirit, was this intentional?
  • Jimbo187 wrote: »
    I notice in the event shop that spirit materials only includes 5/6 useable spirits. Does not contain the Lost spirit, was this intentional?
    I'm guessing they're using those since they correspond to the 5 elements.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    Y8MqAzC.png
  • Gabee1611Gabee1611 Member
    Will we be able to turn leftover keys into gold like some of the previous events?