I'm beginning to hate the tower - Balog/Draxx bug?

I couldn't finish the tower for the first time since I can't even remember and I hate to think it's due to bug.

A team of barbs wiped out 4 of my teams and Balog alone destroyed 2 teams by himself. It was 9th floor so my roster was pretty depleted but still had enough decent heroes left. My 1st 2 teams wiped out everyone except Balog & he only had a sliver of health left. 3rd team went in and Balog had Draxx's Unbridled Rage (ignores death for 1 turn) active so my 4 heroes attack & Balog now has 5 stacks of rage & kills them all & also gains some health, my 4th team goes in and he has Draxx's Unbridled Rage active again but a couple survive his first pounding but don't kill him, Balog's next attack is his Cry Havoc ability & wipes them out. My 5th team finally killed him.

Question-Should Balog get the benefit of Draxx's Unbridled Rage even though he was killed in a prior round ?

Comments

• Tower defenses should not regenerate initial buffs or 1 time buffs. After the first attempt, Agnon should not be in granite form, Ekko should not be have invincibility buff, Emily shouldn’t regenerate Aegis shield, barbarians shouldn’t regenerate unbridled rage, Ferno shouldn’t nerf all attacks.
    denabug wrote: »
    Question-Should Balog get the benefit of Draxx's Unbridled Rage even though he was killed in a prior round ?

I personally think corpses should be removed after each attempt, then Balog wouldn’t benefit from the buff. But if Drakk is on the floor, Balog gets the buff.