Regarding Agnon

2»

Comments

• edited July 14
    Alex and bauble are machines and shouldn't be healed normally and THEY should be immune to buffs and debuffs while stonefist and agnon are living constructs and should be allowed both. Why not this? They're obviously not bionic but both organic NOT A CYBORG make a hero and call him psychotron

but agnon goes in and out of stone form so he's at least alive while not stoned. just leave things the way they were with no buff/debuff in stone form. i liked being able to buff before he turns to stone but it seems he's too strong that way
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    I do like Agnon. I don't want to see him nerfed to oblivion. I think a possible solution is to adjust the combat formula to bring DR back to some level of significance. Then you could counter Ag with a DR tank that won't drop like Neymar as soon as Ag touches them. Maybe even allow DR to be 2-3x more effective ONLY against Ag. Maybe putting that first ability on a 4 turn cooldown rather than 3 could be considered as well.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    I do like Agnon. I don't want to see him nerfed to oblivion. I think a possible solution is to adjust the combat formula to bring DR back to some level of significance. Then you could counter Ag with a DR tank that won't drop like Neymar as soon as Ag touches them. Maybe even allow DR to be 2-3x more effective ONLY against Ag. Maybe putting that first ability on a 4 turn cooldown rather than 3 could be considered as well.

I do think his abilities have much to short a cooldown considering he's often with Ferno for 2x ability speed and that he has an ability that makes him invincible for a turn and another that one shots most anyone.
  • I like Agnon, and I understand the logic of why Plummeting Doom is so deadly for tanks, but by that same logic it should be completely ineffective on flying heroes.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 17
    It already does less damage to flying heroes in that it doesn't get the 2x multiplier against them. I don't think that's the right nerf, though, since the list of flying heroes that get used is Solaris, Ferno and, um, Agnon. Ultimately not much would change.

Doom should have the multipliers toned down, or replaced by another mechanic. Considering Agnon's meant to be a tank-buster, maybe instead of Doom's damage increasing with the enemy's defense, it could deal a percentage of their existing HP instead. It would still mangle targets regardless of how tough they are, but never one-shot them.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    It already does less damage to flying heroes in that it doesn't get the 2x multiplier against them. I don't think that's the right nerf, though, since the list of flying heroes that get used is Solaris, Ferno and, um, Agnon. Ultimately not much would change.

Doom should have the multipliers toned down, or replaced by another mechanic. Considering Agnon's meant to be a tank-buster, maybe instead of Doom's damage increasing with the enemy's defense, it could deal a percentage of their existing HP instead. It would still mangle targets regardless of how tough they are, but never one-shot them.

Agreed. I've had an Agnon in the tower 6 levels below my heroes level one-shot three different heroes on the same team on the same floor. It's just ridiculously overpowered right now. Doesn;t matter if it's x2 or not if it's already doing 20x to 50x the necessary damage to kill the opponent.
2»