High Level account helping spammers (possibly stolen)

Swordking35Swordking35 Member
edited July 8 in General Discussion
So this high level (lvl 80 account in vVv praetorian guard) is helping spammers by telling people that the scam link helped them out. I don’t know if this is a sick joke that could lead to real problems, if this person got their account stolen, or if they are in league with the spammer, but they should be banned before they convince someone to use the link and get hacked.

Edit: Upon further inspection I found this guy to just be joking around. Not funny, and I still think they should face consequences or at least a firm warning.
m7zds8vvqmxw.png
04jl5hy7unu9.png
Post edited by Swordking35 on

Comments

• danacdanac Member

Edit: Upon further inspection I found this guy to just be joking around. Not funny, and I still think they shou

shou what? shuo what?

...seriously, not sure about banning, but it's a bad thing to do.

• Sorry a glitch didn’t let me edit in in any way or even clarify in the comments.
  • hadouryuhadouryu Member
    then remove this discussions you wouldnt like if someone put your name here and said you were a hacker (btw im not the lvl 80 guy)
  • hadouryu wrote: »
    then remove this discussions you wouldnt like if someone put your name here and said you were a hacker (btw im not the lvl 80 guy)

The thing is, I don’t know how to remove chats, and nobody will ever tell me.
    Beyond that, this behavior is not good for the game. And it’s not good for vVv, which is a guild family a have a tremendous amount of respect for. I’m all in for trolling in the chat, but when it involves hackers and spammers, it’s not ok.
  • echonapechonap Member
    That player is not in VVV anymore. He announced his resignation from the guild last week, then formed his own guild with a name mocking all three top guilds (Underworld Athena Potatoes or something like that). Somewhere in there, he started trolling general chat. Sounds to me like a player on the verge of retirement who wants to cause as much trouble as possible before leaving the game.