Unreleased Heroes Revealed 6

Seeing as part 5 was made quite a long time ago and it's become a bit jumbled, I decided to make a part 6! Hero Portraits are courtesy of https://dungeonboss.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Crimson_Kid/Unused_Hero_Portraits. Thanks @Crimson_the_Kid!

"Berserker"
tihn0pzrjrbl.png
This enemy model used often in the campaign, it is speculated that this could be Jabber's brother, Jibbers.

"BruteDemon"
tflboduhjwx1.png
This hero comes in every color, except light, so it's hard to speculate what it might be. It's wondered if it's an early Agnon or a legendary demon.

"Whiteknight"
6ch60ccjqvgm.png
The counterpart to what became Drakk, this hero could be either a future member of the Barbarians or the best way to kill them. Who knows?

"Orchid"
ax8patfcieaq.png
Not much is known about this hero, other than it looks like a fire rogue.

"Villagers"
tcbuss9tin4z.png
Comes with both a Jerry male and Yasmin female variant, the villagers to me looks less like a hero and more like a classic NPC.

"Kali"
nvjnlti8cjty.png
Looking less likely to be a hero and more likely to be an EPIC boss, given the dungeon boss board game, but it's still cool.

"Dragonwarrior"
z2sdtfe3c9ao.png
I don't have much to say on this one, save that it looks like it's possibly related to Sulfurious in some way.

"Dragonjade"
g5n9c7u7vv2q.png
Likely the opposite of dragonwarrior, and/or an early Ferno.

That's everything I can find! Anyone else have any ideas?
Level: 73
Position: Officer of Evil Inc
Favorite Hero: Ekko
"Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
Tagged:

Comments

• "Seaside, you forgot one of the more famous unreleased hero! What about the Witch Doctor?

I didn't forget about it, I just chose to ignore it. Based off of comments and when it was leaked, it's likely just an earlier Lord Zomm.
  • w4rmrk6ewo0n.jpeg
    I think the name of the Demon will be Bloodgeon
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I think the name of the Demon will be Bloodgeon

Yeah but we've already seen bloodgeon. He was the final boss in the Deadeye story arc during the event. He was the one that was a fire Shogun Hansuke.
  • williamwilliam Member
    It will be really cool if a dragon team came
  • agreed
  • william wrote: »
    It will be really cool if a dragon team came

I actually came up with a light dragon named sparkks that could be added to DB. If you wanna know more go to "new light hero idea REMASTERED" and i also don't know how to make links so you'll have to search it
  • oh that's cool ill check it out. ive made two dragon heros, one water and one light