Shade and Agnon in the Tower

Last patch notes said Shade wasnt stealing Unbridled rage anymore. Thats not true for the tower. Got my rage stolen twice on different floors.

Also Shade and Agnon don´t seem to have energy at all in the tower. They just cast their skills, most of the time out of order, and whenever they feel like it. Shade goes to possession on round 2, and agnon casts his skills every turn without any energy whatsoever. Agnon dropped my goretusk, i ressed it with emily and he dropped it again immediately after it.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Short_Fuse do you have a screenshot or video of this happening? We'll look into it.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel from my experience if shade has already used spirit link prior to unbridled rage activating upon an attack that would normally kill a barb unbridled rage saves them with 1 hp and the skill is then immediately transferred to shade
    Ahhh, got it. Thanks! Seems we half-fixed it. :/
  • puffpuffin wrote: »
    @Joel from my experience if shade has already used spirit link prior to unbridled rage activating upon an attack that would normally kill a barb unbridled rage saves them with 1 hp and the skill is then immediately transferred to shade

Yea this is exactly what happened on both times. didn't really pay attention at the time, but shade already had the spirit link up when it happened
    I've confirmed the issue and passed it along. :)
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    edited July 14
    @Joel - I am seeing the tower enemy shade use special moves without energy cooldown. Here is the pattern:

Round 1: Haunted past kills my first single bait hero
    Round 2: Spirit link on my second single bait hero but my hero kills one of his teammates
    Round 3: Possession of killed enemy teammate and my second single bait hero dies in this round
    Round 4: Spirit link on member of my next team
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    edited July 14
    The shade on another floor just did the same basic thing to me: haunted past, spirit link, possession, spirit link. Each time I reenter the floor, he is ready to use spirit link.
  • Interestingly, the third shade floor that I encountered did not show this pattern. There were two noticeable differences here. The floor was shade plus barbs (probably not important) and shade did not get to use possession during my second entry to the floor - because my second single bait hero was killed before I killed anyone.

So, when shade was able to use spirit link and possession on a single set of my bait attackers he used spirit link as soon as I reentered the floor with new attackers. When spirit link and possession could not be used on a single set of attakers, he went to a basic attack after using possession.