I'm going to prove you all wrong

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited August 3 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'm tired of people saying that pontifex is the worst hero in DB or he's not useful at all. So I'm going to prove you all wrong! I'm going to beat a PvE dungeon with only pontifex mortis!
3zr67dhl52up.png

I lost
dw9g5gioiuya.png

But i got to the boss and almost killed him with only pontifex. But i realized that i need to look at the enemy's buffs before i attack them.

SO, in conclusion, pontifex isn't a terrible hero. He may not summon zomminions or life steal for the whole team but, he's good for staying alive due to reincarnate and flesh incarnate and also soul something. Plus doom bolt is awesome for taking out or heavily damaging tanks.

Comments

• hatredhatred Member
    Ponti definitely isn’t the worst hero but he is the worst legendary.
    I think he just needs a small rework to be strong/viable. The main issue with him is that part of his kit is devoted to undead but he has HUGE anti synergy with zomm. He should be redesigned to either be the leader of a caster team (see selwyn +1 energy passive) or as a strong standalone hero.
  • hatred wrote: »
    I think he just needs a small rework to be strong/viable. The main issue with him is that part of his kit is devoted to undead but he has HUGE anti synergy with zomm. He should be redesigned to either be the leader of a caster team (see selwyn +1 energy passive) or as a strong standalone hero.

What about an eternally dead team
  • hatred wrote: »

What about an eternally dead team

I forgot that it's called eternally UNdead and i think I'm starting to realize that's just another name for undead
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 4
    hatred wrote: »
    At this point, who's worse than Ponti? In the Tower, an enemy Ponti is a good thing - it means that I can kill him (not hard, the dude couldn't even make it out of the OP's post alive), have him sit there and do nothing while the rest of his team dies, and then get a bit of energy/heal up in preparation for harder floors. Are there any other heroes in the game that help out the enemy team?

Edit: Oh, I guess there's Icebloom. I'd forgotten about her. Okay then, congratulations on not being the worst hero, Ponti.

Post edited by Stinky on
  • I think Bramble is worse... at least Ponti gives good effects to a good group and has doom bolt. There are still much worse non-legendaries like Phenol and Icepick though......
  • I think Bramble is worse... at least Ponti gives good effects to a good group and has doom bolt. There are still much worse non-legendaries like Phenol and Icepick though......

Thank you!
  • EZhonourHEREEZhonourHERE Member
    edited August 4
    The hard turn this thread took is something i can get behind