4 guaranteed unlocks?

how is this event? I just summoned to get my 4 unlocks, and i got 2 rakks and 2 alexandros. Those were 2 unlocks, not 4...Am i missing sth? Is this ok? The event is misleading, 4 guaranteed unlocks, are just that, 4 unlocks, not 2.
IGN: ukkosenn

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    4 guranteed unlocks, and if the hero given to you is already summoned in your inventory you get the equivalent 25 tokens. Basically an unlock is showing the hero from the chest, not his/her token.
  • ukkosenukkosen Member
    got it, so it is the fact that ill get a hero, doesnt matter if i have it or not, boomer, misunderstood that ty
  • ukkosenukkosen Member
    makes no sense, what the difference between the regular 4 summons guaranteed when summoning x10, that the one in the event page?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You got 4 hero unlocks. It doesn’t mean the 4 hero unlocks will be the featured hero. I’ve made the same mistake, don’t worry.
  • danacdanac Member
    You got 4 hero unlocks. It doesn’t mean the 4 hero unlocks will be the featured hero. I’ve made the same mistake, don’t worry.

whew. For a second there I was worried you hadn't.

• The best plan with these portals is to save your gems and have 2700 available (or better, 10x free summons from weekly Guild Rewards) when the hero you want is featured.

With Drakk's recent appearance in the Heroic Portal I got him to 6*, leaving just Deadeye and Aria as my current 5* heroes.