Hansuke Team

What is the best combination to team up with Hansuke? I understand different match ups will requiring tweaking, however curious if there are any specific hero's that match best?

I've got a full roster, level 72 with average to above average runes and epic status on all available.

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited September 1
    Lily and Zomm are the obvious choices, but Han is a solid enough character to fit onto any team. Rocky+Lily+Ferno+Han could be fun if you want to build a team to make the strongest Han you can, especially if you have festive runes for Lily. Han's the only character with a taunt purge that can't be dodged so he has a niche, and on top of that he's tough, too.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited September 2
    On offense Ive discovered an amazing team with hansuke and his parry ability being the center of it all, zomm, Han, takumi and Kai

As crazy as it sounds putting 2 festive runes on Kai opens up all his abilities on turn one since takumi is there to give him an extra +1 energy making him versatile, Use back splash so the enemies hit themselves and purge some buffs, or call of the deep to give a big defense buff and revenge attacks or just surfs up to reduce any aoe attack damage even further thanks to Hans and takumis bushido

Takumi is really only there to give hansuke the proven honor trait but his second ability that freezes can be helpful and his new epic is nice, zomm is just a backup for when Kai or takumi inevitably die but helps by buffing Han even further

Since kais call of the deep Hans parry and takumis proven honor all stack, if parry activates Han will revenge attack 3 times plus any other extra attacks for multi hit moves( so for example hoppers eat and run 2 attacks on Han say he parrys 1 that's 5 full revenge attacks 1 parry 2 from call of deep and another 2 from proven honor all on hopper) , this makes him almost unkillable due to the fact that all those extra attacks heal him I've had battles where the rest of the team dies and Han wins the fight himself
    All these revenge attacks can also activate any extra attack runes

the only real weaknesses I've noticed are magical attacks since proven honor doesn't activate on those plus it naturally does more damage to him, burn debuffs and fear debuffs, also agnon for obvious reasons and nerve damage from hagrim to block heals

you could even remove Kai if yours isn't that good since with takumi, Han will still activate proven honor giving him atleast 1 revenge attack on most enemies he still has his other abilities too, relentless and that avenge passive
  • li30li30 Member
    Old SS of my hasuke teams, all took place prior to dwarf rework, as u can see, I only use him against assassins.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Lily and Zomm are the obvious choices, but Han is a solid enough character to fit onto any team. Rocky+Lily+Ferno+Han could be fun if you want to build a team to make the strongest Han you can, especially if you have festive runes for Lily. Han's the only character with a taunt purge that can't be dodged so he has a niche, and on top of that he's tough, too.

Agreed!! I've got a strong Zomm in my arsenal, need to work on Rocky and Lily for sure.

Right now teaming him up with
    Stinky wrote: »

Agreed! Currently got Han W/ Kira, Abigail and Drakk -- but seems generic. Replace Drakk with Agron at times. Know can do better....
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    On offense Ive discovered an amazing team with hansuke and his parry ability being the center of it all, zomm, Han, takumi and Kai

As crazy as it sounds putting 2 festive runes on Kai opens up all his abilities on turn one since takumi is there to give him an extra +1 energy making him versatile, Use back splash so the enemies hit themselves and purge some buffs, or call of the deep to give a big defense buff and revenge attacks or just surfs up to reduce any aoe attack damage even further thanks to Hans and takumis bushido

Takumi is really only there to give hansuke the proven honor trait but his second ability that freezes can be helpful and his new epic is nice, zomm is just a backup for when Kai or takumi inevitably die but helps by buffing Han even further

Since kais call of the deep Hans parry and takumis proven honor all stack, if parry activates Han will revenge attack 3 times plus any other extra attacks for multi hit moves( so for example hoppers eat and run 2 attacks on Han say he parrys 1 that's 5 full revenge attacks 1 parry 2 from call of deep and another 2 from proven honor all on hopper) , this makes him almost unkillable due to the fact that all those extra attacks heal him I've had battles where the rest of the team dies and Han wins the fight himself

the only real weaknesses I've noticed are magical attacks since proven honor doesn't activate on those plus it naturally does more damage to him, burn debuffs and fear debuffs, also agnon for obvious reasons and nerve damage from hagrim to block heals

you could even remove Kai if yours isn't that good since with takumi, Han will still activate proven honor giving him atleast 1 revenge attack on most enemies he still has his other abilities too, relentless and that avenge passive

Nice suggestion! Unfortunately, my Kai is weak -- but working on that. Going to give Takumi a try, I've got him stacked w/ Zomm (stacked too) --

Anyone else got any insight and teams w/ Han?
  • Sifu
  • Ududu2 wrote: »

This sounds like a great team! How did you rune them?
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited September 14
    tyler0118 wrote: »
    This sounds like a great team! How did you rune them?
    Pictures galore since I suck at describing them

I also think im rather bad with runing so if you have any better suggestions please let me hear them

HANSUKE
    jbn99d9zezyi.jpg

k0r3jxndev8w.jpg

t2dsrrjl7t28.jpg
    Used to be a greater bulwark rune with freezing skin and that worked surprisingly often so I'm tempted to put that back on

c8w9kn3tjtni.jpg

uc2zo1p6i3ya.jpg

vb6nicxcnk0p.jpg

ZOMM
    ec3naysyyo1m.jpg

6lwze8sax3re.jpg

one2t8hlbukn.jpg

14jrk0znknil.jpg

hv478dfummts.jpg

dophpdwytoom.jpg

KAI
    iovenxihqqxp.jpg
    Probably a bad idea actually since shade still destroys him which results in him running away removing Hans chance to avenge
    e2r4kqxahoc9.jpg

jqngchclwhen.jpg

2fsaqdxmr0wc.jpg

b26jvq315v0l.jpg

qyk2k9sth8aa.jpg

TAKUMI
    styp3roaz1dv.jpg

mg188afdtuqq.jpg

mdy3kgdpglpp.jpg

m9jje1xvpg71.jpg

kap9nfdr9vl6.jpg

ao6zspvxfcnz.jpg
    His epic isn't maxed yet

Takumi and Kai probably need better runes since I just put what I thought would work best with what I had available on them
    Post edited by Ududu2 on
  • @Ududu2 Thanks for the feedback! I’m looking forward to trying a unique team in PvP. Plus, how does this team work against meta teams ie. barbs, assassins, beasts, and dark teams?
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited September 14
    tyler0118 wrote: »
    @Ududu2 Thanks for the feedback! I’m looking forward to trying a unique team in PvP. Plus, how does this team work against meta teams ie. barbs, assassins, beasts, and dark teams?

In order from best to worst (from my experiences) mixed teams, full dark, beasts, assassins, barbs, dwarves

Full dark is easy if Kai can survive shades first attack, casting call of the deep destroys any hoppers and shadowblades are less effective, agnon for some reason will almost never go after Han which means he gets to avenge the death of whoever died makes it easy to finish him off if Hans actual turn goes directly after. Enemy zomms could almost be considered helpful to you, warrior skeletons are basically free healing but it's the mage skeletons you should watch out for, if your in a situation where Han is the only one left alive and stuck with a zomm endlessly resurrecting skeletons try to get Hans third ability off so you can fear zomm

Beasts are a tad trickier but if they don't have any fire beasts besides Solaris it could be a guarenteed win thanks to Hans elemental advantage against grog and Goretusk, it's up to you if you want to open up with call of the deep or backsplash, back splash is nice because grog will probably kill Solaris for you and debuff his team but with all the aoe abilities beasts have COD is also nice, watch out for those mixed beast teams with lily, she's a pain since her vines reduce healing

Assassins are kinda strange if they're runed well they could very well kill everyone leaving poor Han alone, or do basically nothing to you. No need to worry about missing since for whatever reason Kai seems to secretly have perfect swing and Takumi and Han obviously have it as well, if MK goes first I start with COD otherwise go for backsplash so MK can purge his own team. SB and BD can hit hard but nothing to really worry about they will crumple against Hans revenge attacks, Sifu should probably be focused on first since paralysis can completely cancel any and all revenge attacks so if takumi survives I like to freeze him and finish him off with zomm then focus on MK so he can't put nerve damage on Han clean up from there

I don't really touch barbs with this team and the few times I did Abigail one shot Hans(a tank rune on takumi might help?), though if you find the rare team without her it can be funny to watch drakk get a taste of his own medicine as Han hits him back 6 or 7 times

And I have absolutely no clue how to deal with dwarves in general. I would assume this team isn't very good thanks to valkins freeze and hagrims nerve damage stay far away
    Post edited by Ududu2 on
  • @Ududu2 What’s your general strategy when using this team?
  • tyler0118 wrote: »
    @Ududu2 What’s your general strategy when using this team?

depends on what I'm up against but the idea is still the same with Han being the main focus while the other heros are support/debuff mitigation hoping he takes the majority of attacks and drown the enemy in revenge/avenger/relentless attacks then finish them off when my actual turns come around. I'd put a tank rune on him but that means he would most likely die to agnons and other things

A typical battle usually goes like this
    Fast defender maybe get lucky and Han parrys
    Kai uses call of the deep unless a purger is on defense (koros Emily etc)
    remaining fast and first normal speed defenders attack, gets hit by Han and takumi revenge leaving them almost or completely dead
    Han uses laijutsu strike to further hurt or finish off weakened defender
    Second defender attacks, usually by this point Kai and rarely takumi drop dead giving Han another attack on the killer
    If he survived, takumi freezes most dangerous but vulnerable hero, if immune to freeze then use frost katana and give frostbite to defenders or if you're feeling lucky hope for an epic attack
    Remaining normal and first slow defenders attack, more revenge hits from han
    If zomm survived, resurrect anyone that died then use his first ability to buff Hans max health
    Remaining slow defenders and your skeletons finish up the turn

By turn 2 hopefully atleast one defender is dead, it's more or less the same as turn one but use whatever abilities you didn't use last time.