Hero Spotlight: Augustus the Paladin

Comments

• Oh Lord, this is clearly just an excuse to beat the he!! Out of all the Tsume fans.. (Like me..) good thing I've been Instructed by some AMAZING players on the forum, and KNEW this would happen, and have been SECRETLY building a counter to this new Nightmare.... This Clown.. Goes Down... EVRYONES got a weakness.....
  • edited December 2015
    And healer team: Sifu + Augustus + Emily + Dagrund.
    Hmmmmmm

Though I prefer a semi-healer team, where Dagrund is being substitute by Overlord.
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
    The Greatest Evo Farming Master
  • Trying to think of this guy's weakness. Unfortunately he's not a tank so no OHKO with Nim possible. He takes reduced damage from dark heroes so he doesn't even have an enemy element that can take him down. He is a warrior and armored, so, Therand/Squinch?
  • edited December 2015
    @zugzug He doesn't take less damage from dark heroes. He take less from demons.
    Overlord 1.5x damage to him. Therand does 2x.
    Squinch helps the team.
    But make sure kill him quick, or Lay on Hand! health full.
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • edited December 2015
    90bee91zxfmm.jpg

@zugzug When you enter the dungeon, your Augustus' energy looks like this.

As long as survive the first round, the second round he gives you a full recover.
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • @Maestro5563 wow that looks awesome ! Brb I need to go find 10 light monarchs lol
    >:)
  • @JoeyCipp Use the Evo Combine system?
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • edited December 2015
    I had 5/25 light evo larva and 1/10 dark larva.. Spent a good 2 mill in great summon to get him 1st Ascension @Maestro5563 now I'm fully out of light/dark evos
  • @Maestro5563 that means on defense he has all 3 powered up to start. Ridiculous.
  • edited December 2015
    Imagine if you pair kobal and Augustus....ANY ability with 7- energy would be ready IMMEDIATELY!

EDIT: Whoops never mind I thought quick starter applied to the entire team.
    Zernium
  • He is not really powerfull, but kill 5* tsume with one special attack.
    Have him 6* FA
  • ZeroDeCool wrote: »
    Rip, Tsume...

Not really.
    Roses are red.
    My name is Dave.
    This poem is sh*t.
    ...Microwave?
  • ZeroDeCool wrote: »
    Rip, Tsume...

Not really.
    1hit special attack 5* tsume. Didnt see 6* yet, but dmg up to 8000
    Still tsume will be used hardly
    gzxxpn9840fk.png

• Abigail is more than enough to take care of Tsume and it buff the entire team.
  • Tsume never really bothered me that much before. Abigail, even Willow sometimes. A lot of heroes can OHKO him.

Augustus is going to be tough on D though because I believe he'll have all his abilities ready to go, meaning he'll have aegis wall and lay hands ready on the second round. Been searching for someone to OHKO him while I hunt for him - Therand definitely does not. Neither does Overlord (although I don't have either of them 5*).
  • This guy is too good......
  • He's very easy to form teams around. He has survivability, damage potential, and incredible buffs.

I'm really loving this guy.
  • Finally got 6* tsume to test. Approved. 1 special attack kill tsume
  • I wish I had him. Just 87 left to get h-- ow wait, event ends tomorrow.
    In-game level: 6x
    Shared Hero: Phenol Thoxian ★★★★★★
    Favourite Heroes: Phenol Thoxian, Shadowblade, Samurai Takumi, King Yorick, Sir William, Overlord Executum
  • I need 5 more tokens to get him, then he'll be my lastest hero unlocked V.A limited tokens. I'll feel accomplished :-)
  • Testing out pvp defense of
    BD6*, Kira5*, dheagon5*, agustus5*
    Nobody has attacked me as of yet to see. All are FA.
  • Augustus has left the heroic portal. Goodbye, Mr. Paladin!
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • I had Augustus 194/250 and thought he was in heroic permanently... Sadly I have 7 gems because there was no VIP bundle released... Me and @Eos would appreciate it if it returns lol
  • JoeyCipp wrote: »
    I had Augustus 194/250 and thought he was in heroic permanently... Sadly I have 7 gems because there was no VIP bundle released... Me and @Eos would appreciate it if it returns lol
    so sorry for you :(
    you will catch up with him. even 5* FA he is powerfull

• wk8rd91intxp.jpg

@JoeyCipp He is back! He is baaaack!!!
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • @Maestro5563 patience for VIP bundle got the best of me..
    gwbqn3bqscqq.png
    40s0h8nj27hv.png
    w04esyhnvsn0.png
    x2ih2gxnc3vf.png
  • @JoeyCipp Try him in this challenge. >:)
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • As a free player (other than some Daily Gems), I was happy to get him to 4 stars before the event ended. Now I just need to work on getting his evos...