Hero Spotlight: Augustus the Paladin

1235»

Comments

• 99 tokens.....
  • Phone died before I could get him.....
  • +ZugZug try Abigail first on someone else plus fiddle or overlord, or bramble up first
  • Eh.. I just got attacked by a 3* Bov, 4*Jules, 2*Tsume, and 5* Augustas vs my 2*Bov, 3*Igo, 3*Jules, and 2*Tsume and I shredded them. Sorry they spent all that money on Augustas. Try again later. lol
    I eat yoko/bovus pairings for breakfast.
  • Im only lvl 17 doing high end pvp, and have shredded Augustus every time, and been attacked 3 times with him in the raiding party .. i won every one of them, so this guy has had zero effect against my tsume. In fact, when I see him in defense i am amused because his AI is a but dim-witted - twice he smited Willow, with Tsume and Nitpick as available targets ... derrrrrr waaaaaa?
  • At level 59, he is very very tanky...... survived 5* get over here and therand's special. total damage was 4100 so he is in the 4k health at 5 stars.
  • Yeah I heard and saw videos of his tankiness but it's only when you use him do you fully appreciate just how much punishment he can take. I took him 3* 0A on a raid just for fun and he fully took a 2x Soul Shred and Burning Arrow from Nim to the face and was still standing. I could not believe it lol! Can't wait to get him ascended and hopefully a star or two!
    McNoob
  • He's so op is want him so bad
  • This guy is so ridiculously OP its not even funny. Watching a group of 47s pound away at a lev 43 on pwntower. Its sad.
  • melkiomelkio Member
    Sorry for rebumping so hardly.

Can anyone clarify the defense buff that Lay on Hands should give? i never see it on my lvl 52 FA augustus
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    melkio wrote: »
    Sorry for rebumping so hardly.

Can anyone clarify the defense buff that Lay on Hands should give? i never see it on my lvl 52 FA augustus

"Cleanses all debuffs and for 40% (scaling) Health."

What defense buff?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • DingusDingus Member
    Defence buff is only when the skill reaches 100% healing.
    McNoob
  • melkiomelkio Member
    Dingus wrote: »
    Defence buff is only when the skill reaches 100% healing.

ok, mine is 93% so i guess i'm close. any numbers on that?

@JackHallow666 i saw that on the wiki by chance... :)

TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • DingusDingus Member
    43.5% Def buff at lv67 5* FA. Increases to 44% next level.
    McNoob
  • melkiomelkio Member
    so from 40% at lvl 60 increasing .5% each level. thanks a lot @Dingus !
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    melkio wrote: »
    i saw that on the wiki by chance... :)
    Does anybody still do that..? o:)
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • Ah... I remember the good ol' days with Augustus, when new heroes being released was the best thing ever...
1235»