Hero Spotlight: Icebloom

2»

Comments

• @gmun
    Like @Ker000neL said, Freeze doesn't stack.

Icebloom's Let it Snow attack freezes the enemy for 2 turns and your team for 1 turn.
  • @gmun
    Like @Ker000neL said, Freeze doesn't stack.

Icebloom's Let it Snow attack freezes the enemy for 2 turns and your team for 1 turn.

Thanks to you both, but answers seem inconsistent... so icebloom does freeze enemy team for 2 turns and your own for 1? Sounded like ker000nel was saying it seems like enemy team is frozen for 2 turns, but that's because they are slowed.

I wish these sorts of things could be put in the spell definitions.

Gmun
  • I love the Icebloom and Igorok combo! Thats my fav :D
    benward1?gid=Yogosuns

~~~Raid n Chill~~~

• Icebloom.definitly freezes the eneny team fir 2turns and your team for 1as even without the ascension that gives her the trait to slow down enenies hit by her his teammates will still defrost and get to hit frozen enemies which makes igorots shatter team ability a a murder fest if you go in with these 2and 2other blue heroes as everione will get at leas one turn while they can shatter an almost alway completly frozen enemy team, on an other relevabt note freeze DOES STACK but only up to 2 turns but obce the eneny defrost a layer and they have only 1turn of freeze left u can reapply the second layer just as you would do with unfrozen character so a combination of to war(artilery) and polar pounding next round northen gale next round let it snow next round next roubd to war arthilery wil frooze te entire enemy tean for 6turns without lettibg them take a single move and constantly procibg shatter kinda devastating
  • i use icebloom with FUrnace and Phemus on defense on attack evervything is more than dead
    with a height of 30 feet
    and weighing just under 1010 tons
    with 12 diesel engines per muscle strand
    and a top speed of 200 Kilometers per hour
    forged from titanium and steel
    she has a heart of pure nuclear energy
    and a VERY short temper
2»