New Years Eve Giveaway!

I will be streaming on New Years Eve starting at 11pm EST! I will be doing some PVP, I will also finish the last chapter in the campaign, and I will be doing the tower!

I have several $10 gift cards and a bunch of 500 gem packs to give away!

If you are staying in please stop by for some fun and a chance to win some great stuff!

Also please let me know if you have any ideas that I can use for my stream.

Check out my Twitter and retweet:

Comments

• I'll be moving furniture to my new house </3 always an obstacle >_<
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Wish I could make it. You should switch it to a New Years Eve Eve stream ;) How are you giving away 500 gems? Did you finally get some goodies from Dungeon Boss?
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Did you find out what the issue was that killed your stream a week or two ago that I was on?
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh you know I'm in!
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • @Nevaduck Eastern time? You up here in NY with me buddy!?
    Slingin' Fries since Dec 2015
    The Potato Army
    DB_Sig_Potato_kaildaka_zpsscmimvi1.png
  • Renly wrote: »
    Wish I could make it. You should switch it to a New Years Eve Eve stream ;) How are you giving away 500 gems? Did you finally get some goodies from Dungeon Boss?
    Dungeon Boss is stepping up to get that done!

lordbbbb wrote: »
    Did you find out what the issue was that killed your stream a week or two ago that I was on?
    I think I need to reset it right before I go live... Also there was a ton of peeps using the Internet that night... Should be much better. If j get home at a decent time I'll do a trial run tonight or I'll do it when I get off work tomorrow.
  • It's unfortunate that my give away posts are moved to the community stream section instead of being left in the general forum section. I place the giveaway ones in general so that more people can be involved with the giveaway.
  • Wow lots of stuff! How long will the stream probably be? Cause it's pretty late lol.
    Zernium
  • I have a lot of content to cover... But with so many things to give away I won't be waiting till the end... Don't forget to retweet my posts... There might be a giveaway tied into that... Just saying
    Nevaduck wrote: »
    It's unfortunate that my give away posts are moved to the community stream section instead of being left in the general forum section. I place the giveaway ones in general so that more people can be involved with the giveaway.

Sorry I move them because this is the correct place for them. Gen is overrun with misplaced posts. Just doing my duty.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • Eos wrote: »

Sorry I move them because this is the correct place for them. Gen is overrun with misplaced posts. Just doing my duty.

Do you think we can make a sub category for give aways?
  • I am using the giveaway to help promote my stream. Having it in a spot where people that don't know what streaming is might allow them to find something they like or might like to do themselves.

The bigger community we build that streams the more people will come and check out the game.
    Eos wrote: »

We can always ask.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • Eos wrote: »
    Eos wrote: »

We can always ask.

That would be great, because who doesn't love free stuff!!!

Maybe make it a sub category under general?
  • Hey Neva! I will be there for sure. Have a flight very early in the morning and I'm planning to stay up all night bc I never sleep before air travels. Count me in!
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • Mohinder wrote: »
    Hey Neva! I will be there for sure. Have a flight very early in the morning and I'm planning to stay up all night bc I never sleep before air travels. Count me in!
    Awesome! Don't forget to retweet my tweet for an extra chance at some gems or gift card!
  • Wish I could. Be there in spirit:). Wife and I are going out on the town. O hope it's a great success.
  • 1klkarate wrote: »
    Wish I could. Be there in spirit:). Wife and I are going out on the town. O hope it's a great success.

Thanks and be safe! Hit my Twitter link above and retweet it so you can enter in that giveaway!
  • Will try to be there, but I'll probably have a few drinks in me.
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • lordbbbb wrote: »
    Will try to be there, but I'll probably have a few drinks in me.

I may join ya! Retweet the tweet linked above for an extra chance at a prize!!!