Best hero to share?

2»

Comments

• MickeNorskMickeNorsk Member
    edited September 2015
    I don't believe yoko is that great to share in the early levels. I know that I wanted and I still want now heroes from friends that can kill a wave by 1 attack, so a good aoe attack hero. Since I use heroes each time I raid I want it to go fast. But in higher levels when you'd want a hero that can help you push trough hard chapters then it's a whole other thing.
    My Hero Progression: https://goo.gl/PwVKil
    RLUs75l.png
  • krymorekrymore Member
    edited September 2015
    Lupina for a team double damage debuff
    Shiitake for team haste.
    Gives way more damage over time than a single IGOROK attack...
    IGN: Krymore Lvl: 39
    Shared: IGOROK (by popular demand)
    Favorite hero: Chief Nub Nub (Starting to like Squinch more than this guy)
  • SavageSavage Member
    edited September 2015
    i get more scrolls when i use 4* nim than when i use my 4* Igorok, so dunno, btw @afroninja got that sweet 5* abi shared and she's pretty useful :>

greets
    You can be a King or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.
  • I'm sharing Tsume as my most powerful hero (fully ascended level 37) but I need to experiment with some others because I only get a few shares per day.
  • I dont like tsume as a friend because his real power comes from being hurt. Just my opinion
    In Game LvL 46
    Shared Hero : Therand Fiddlestrom
    "Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell them, 'Certainly I can!' then get busy and figure out how to do it" - Theodore Roosevelt 26th President of the United States
  • with tsume is slightly less about the damage (which is still decent) but the buff removal
    In game: Gr8Gobbo, 64
    Champion: Mangle Jaw, level 64 (******)

RNG. It’s always RNG. It’s ALWAYS RNG. IT’S AL-WAYS R. N. G. RNGesus. RNGeezy. RNG-spot. RNGeepers creepers. RNGenie in a bottle. RN fricken’ G.
  • i have nub nub as my shared hero
    level:23
    IGN: Mlg360smackan
    Shared hero : whatever that seems useful
    ....oh you are still reading
  • JaiJai Member
    can we get an update on this? I would like to hear it, Kozar no?
    logo.png

• Has certainly changed a bit since a year ago.

Kozar, Dhaegon, Igo, Yorik are generally the useful ones I find. I get most uses when I share out Igo though, ppl still like to use him.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • Share event quest specific heroes during ticket events. "Got to burn them all" When there isn't any ticket event on, just share whatever you think the majority of your friends would use. If most of your friends are higher level than you, share EKKO, Emily, Bramble or any other hero that provides an useful buff. If your friends are lower than you, just use whatever does loads of AOE damage.
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • edited October 2016
    i use furnace to share since hes my absolute favorite, and when my guildmates call him into battle they tell me that he does 3x overheat damage, so he mostly oneshots or brings a tough boss down to half.

ive seen alot of nitpicks yoricks and igoroks shared in my time playing
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • Share event quest specific heroes during ticket events. "Got to burn them all" When there isn't any ticket event on, just share whatever you think the majority of your friends would use. If most of your friends are higher level than you, share EKKO, Emily, Bramble or any other hero that provides an useful buff. If your friends are lower than you, just use whatever does loads of AOE damage.

That's interesting. I've been wondering about that lately. About half of my friend list is composed of high level players. They're kind enough to use my hero regularly but if I can make their life easier with a more suitable choice, I'd be happy to.

I was precisely thinking of maybe changing to Ekko (Bramble is a good choice too but he didn't come to mind). I have to say though, I have a soft spot for Ella. She's currently my hero. So a question to all high level players reading this: who would you consider most useful, coming from a lower level player, Ekko or Ella?
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If you have a lot of higher level friends, you are better off sharing heroes that provide buffs/heals to their heroes. There are several in the original list from Sept 2015 that are still applicable today. I'm currently sharing my Ember because she provides team healing and a team ATK buff, which makes her beneficial at all levels. Previously, I was sharing Pontifex Mortis because he is pure awesome.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Offensive heroes:

Icepick/Nipick - Hige AOE, good effects. Icepick's Frostbite works on a lot of Boss Mode bosses too, making them a breeze.

Viperia/Tsume - Huge AOE again, but purges buffs instead. Very useful for removing defense buffs, Taunts, whatever.

Ella - Can shred an entire team if used correctly and Daze.

Daeris - A high-star Daeris will clear most Boss Mode boss rooms in one shot without fail.

Brom - Massive AOE. That's all there is to it.

IGOROK/Valkin/Selwyn/Icebloom - Good damage on most of those guys, plus easy free round. Won't work on any Boss Mode boss room.

Yorick - Basically, choose an enemy to die. Fun to combo with another Friend hero.

Kozar - Massive AOE and reduce enemy defense!

Dhaeon - Not the best initial damage, but Shock helps a LOT.

Bovus - Free turn for slow heroes, basically. Decent damage.

Healers

NubNub - Massive healing and Crit boost. One of my favorites.

Ember - Good heals AND Attack buff! Makes most Boss Mode boss rooms easy.

Yasmin - I don't know why you'd use her but... Decent healing I guess...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • VioletLyra wrote: »
    Share event quest specific heroes during ticket events. "Got to burn them all" When there isn't any ticket event on, just share whatever you think the majority of your friends would use. If most of your friends are higher level than you, share EKKO, Emily, Bramble or any other hero that provides an useful buff. If your friends are lower than you, just use whatever does loads of AOE damage.

That's interesting. I've been wondering about that lately. About half of my friend list is composed of high level players. They're kind enough to use my hero regularly but if I can make their life easier with a more suitable choice, I'd be happy to.

I was precisely thinking of maybe changing to Ekko (Bramble is a good choice too but he didn't come to mind). I have to say though, I have a soft spot for Ella. She's currently my hero. So a question to all high level players reading this: who would you consider most useful, coming from a lower level player, Ekko or Ella?

Answer is ...Ekko but really, I would be surprised if your hero choice was a determining factor for use by a high level player. I am level 70 with lots of lower level friends on my list that I use regularly just so they get some scrolls which I figure they can use. I do not care at all what they share as long as it is not Emily which I have to plan to have a hero die in order to use.
    Teal125
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    At level 70, my favorites are Nub, Ember, Yorick, Emily, Kozar, IGOROK, and Icepick!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Personally I think in order of importance to me ( I really only use them on boss island) its
    Emily
    6* Dheagon
    6* Yorick
    5+* Nub (emergency heal)
    Bovus (in case zomm/bromm need to go before the enemy)
    Rocky
    Zen (heal, lots of debuff immunity, and haste+speed)
    Ember/Kozar
    Icepick/Ekko/CKB (I don't run goblins but you might)
    the rest don't matter to me really

• I like heroes that most people do not use to be honest.
    Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I write in this box.
  • echonapechonap Member
    edited October 2016
    If you are 65+, Dhaegon on Wednesday and Saturday, Kozar the other five days. If you are below 65, Ekko on Wednesday and Saturday, CKB the other five days.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • I use Zen as my hero, is he good?
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes:Overlord Executum, Samurai Takumi, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • echonap wrote: »
    If you are 65+, Dhaegon on Wednesday and Saturday, Kozar the other five days. If you are below 65, Ekko on Wednesday and Saturday, CKB the other five days.

What the...?

• I share my Bramble -- I can't think of a time when someone doesn't want more crit and attack.. can't be resisted by the enemy since it's a buff, and doesn't require your heroes to be hurt or dead.
  • i usually have a hero that either heals allies, buffs allies. or debuffs enemies. like bramble for buffing, yasmin for heals. and igorok for debuff
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • farfella wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

What the...?

Wednesday and Saturday, permafrost cave (blue boss island) opens up. If you can shock the boss room on that stage, they basically suicide by round two. Makes it much quicker than killing manually. Especially since they have the Vendetta passive.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 2016
    @echonap yes but are the people using your hero REALLY going to think about that?
  • They do.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • farfella wrote: »
    @echonap yes but are the people using your hero REALLY going to think about that?

Yes this actually happens a lot and those on my friends list frequently switch from dhaegon to kozar often for the very reasons spelled out above. Its gotten less necessary as blue island is one of the easier autorun islands now but for a while it was very useful.
  • Oh. I usually just go by elemental advantages.
  • What ever hero just got released that morning gets the best scrolls
2»