Dungeon Boss Video's by Solaito

SolaitoSolaito Member
edited February 2016 in Community Streams & Videos
Good evening fellow foxes! My name is Solaito and I make Youtube videos about mobile games. For the past couple of days I got really addicted to Dungeon Boss and allready made 3 videos about it. While I'm still a pretty big noob at this game, I'm sure I'll be getting more skilled as time goes by and I play more. I'll use this thread to post my videos so you guys can stay up to date. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you get notified whenever I post a new Dungeon Boss video.

Video 1: Playing through the tutorial.

Video 2: Completing some quests and upgrading my heroes.

Video 3: Unlocking Yasmin Bloom and farming for evo's.

Stay awesome foxes and see you next time!
Post edited by Solaito on
Tagged:

Comments

• Video 4: Doing my first heroic summon.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    A few days ago people would call Ignus awful but now he'll stand a fighting chance! (My hero revives yours.)
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• You got the best unlock in heroic ever. Use him wisely and burn your enemies to death >:)
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • SolaitoSolaito Member
    edited February 2016
    Video 5: Time to take a look at the offensive tier list from Haneul.

A few days ago people would call Ignus awful but now he'll stand a fighting chance! (My hero revives yours.)
    Yeah, I saw he got a buff. is he much better now? I know, I'll probably use your hero later on, but my heroes haven't died yet in a mission :D
    You got the best unlock in heroic ever. Use him wisely and burn your enemies to death >:)
    Are you serious? :o I thought Ignus the Mad was still pretty bad. What is the best way to use him?
  • ninja277ninja277 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Solaito

Do you record all your audio clips from the bathroom?
    8l6pjauvjvr2.jpeg

Joking aside nice videos.

As far as the hero list by haneul just know that it is specific regarding attacking in pvp only,On defense other heroes are/may be useful.

Campaign pretty much any hero has SOME value.

Finally dont slow level unless you want to be making videos for this until 2018
    BD fanboi
    -Level to the Capped-
  • Solaito wrote: »

Yeah, I saw he got a buff. is he much better now? I know, I'll probably use your hero later on, but my heroes haven't died yet in a mission :D
    You got the best unlock in heroic ever. Use him wisely and burn your enemies to death >:)
    Are you serious? :o I thought Ignus the Mad was still pretty bad. What is the best way to use him?

@Solaito i was joking sorry. He is still pretty bad, there are better heroes than him so sorry if i didnt express my sarcasm correctly

• SolaitoSolaito Member
    edited February 2016
    ninja277 wrote: »
    @Solaito

Do you record all your audio clips from the bathroom?
    8l6pjauvjvr2.jpeg

Joking aside nice videos.

As far as the hero list by haneul just know that it is specific regarding attacking in pvp only,On defense other heroes are/may be useful.

Campaign pretty much any hero has SOME value.

Finally dont slow level unless you want to be making videos for this until 2018
    Hahaha, why do you think that? Is the volume to loud or does it sound like I'm singing? :D
    Yeah, I got that one :) Is there perhaps also a tier list for defense?
    So, in the campaign I should pick heroes based on their strenghts and weaknesses they will encounter in the mission, right?
    And what does slow leveling mean?
    Solaito wrote: »

@Solaito i was joking sorry. He is still pretty bad, there are better heroes than him so sorry if i didnt express my sarcasm correctly
    Hahaha, I didn't notice :D I'm still a pretty big noob at this game, but I'm learning fast :) So for now I'll leave him out of my pvp team.
    edited February 2016

I don't know if @Haneul has updated their list to include the hero updates. Also I will point out that a complete S tier team isn't as good as a team composed of members from varying tiers. I mix and match my strategies based on the opponent and don't charge into Devourer of flames with my Nature heroes. Some heroes have an advantage you never would've seen. Like Selwyn has cold attacks all the time. This is unique to sewyn making him a must for a Sulfurious fight.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Good job with what you are doing! I like your vids and i will stay tune for more! This wonderful game needed a lets play series
  • Video 6: Doing my very first PvP battles & upgrading my treasure chest with the hammers.

I don't know if @Haneul has updated their list to include the hero updates. Also I will point out that a complete S tier team isn't as good as a team composed of members from varying tiers. I mix and match my strategies based on the opponent and don't charge into Devourer of flames with my Nature heroes. Some heroes have an advantage you never would've seen. Like Selwyn has cold attacks all the time. This is unique to sewyn making him a must for a Sulfurious fight.
    Yeah, his tier list hasn't been updated for the changes. But at the moment I have no idea which heroes are good and which aren't, so I used his advice as a starting point. You're right, haveing only S-tier heroes won't make an S-tier team. What other heroes would you suggest me putting some more xp potions and gold in?
    Good job with what you are doing! I like your vids and i will stay tune for more! This wonderful game needed a lets play series
    Thanks, glad you enjoy the series :) For now it's a "Let's Play", but once I'm a little bit better at the game I also plan to make videos where I give advice about all kinds of strategies Dungeon Boss makes possible. So, be sure to subscribe to the channel for that too ;)
    Video 6: Doing my very first PvP battles & upgrading my treasure chest with the hammers.

Yeah, his tier list hasn't been updated for the changes. But at the moment I have no idea which heroes are good and which aren't, so I used his advice as a starting point. You're right, haveing only S-tier heroes won't make an S-tier team. What other heroes would you suggest me putting some more xp potions and gold in?
    Good job with what you are doing! I like your vids and i will stay tune for more! This wonderful game needed a lets play series
    Thanks, glad you enjoy the series :) For now it's a "Let's Play", but once I'm a little bit better at the game I also plan to make videos where I give advice about all kinds of strategies Dungeon Boss makes possible. So, be sure to subscribe to the channel for that too ;)

You should get a better spread. You need casters, Healers, warriors. The whole thing. Stonefist I a very solid tanky hero and I suggest raising Yasmin. I mean really, you'll feel a lot better when you reach reflection Halls. Also the exact same team isn't good for every dungeon. Raise about Eight heroes at a time and match it against the foe. Water dungeon? Bring Nature. Dungeon full of warriors? Bring Squinch. Dungeon packed with fire heroes? Bring Sir WIlliam. He gets a bonus.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

edited February 2016
    For example did you know Ignus will buff Fire heroes? He makes their attack higher.

Hold on a foe in PvP to see their traits.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Solaito wrote: »
    Video 6: Doing my very first PvP battles & upgrading my treasure chest with the hammers.

You should get a better spread. You need casters, Healers, warriors. The whole thing. Stonefist I a very solid tanky hero and I suggest raising Yasmin. I mean really, you'll feel a lot better when you reach reflection Halls. Also the exact same team isn't good for every dungeon. Raise about Eight heroes at a time and match it against the foe. Water dungeon? Bring Nature. Dungeon full of warriors? Bring Squinch. Dungeon packed with fire heroes? Bring Sir WIlliam. He gets a bonus.
    For example did you know Ignus will buff Fire heroes? He makes their attack higher.

Thanks for this great advice @HaxusBloodbane You're right, I should just get all my heroes higher and start to experiment a little with them to see what they are capable of. Also what is the Refleciton Halls?

Thanks for this great advice @HaxusBloodbane You're right, I should just get all my heroes higher and start to experiment a little with them to see what they are capable of. Also what is the Refleciton Halls?

You'll see... Let's just say in episode 1 you predicted something that is indeed correct...
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Video 7: Time to ascend Willow Swift!

You'll see... Let's just say in episode 1 you predicted something that is indeed correct...

Sounds exciting, I've been doing some off screen campaign missions, so hopefully I'll be able to figure it out soon :)
    You should try and do a Honor and Heroic summon. You have the resources and they help a lot at your level.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Video 8: Summoning spree, ascenion time, pvp raiding & hero unlocks.

You should try and do a Honor and Heroic summon. You have the resources and they help a lot at your level.
    That's exactly what I did in my newest video ;) Thanks for the advice!
    Video 8: Summoning spree, ascenion time, pvp raiding & hero unlocks.

That's exactly what I did in my newest video ;) Thanks for the advice!

I advise that you ascend Yasmin Bloom and start preparing Yasmin, Stonefist, and Willow. get them to max and start working on your strategy for the end of chapter 5.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• @Solaito Are you still making Dungeon Boss videos? I like your playthroughs so far, fun to watch.