The Dark Angel Malice Has Arrived, and all Female Heroes get a limited time boost! [Extended to 3pm]

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
sg18tne3olfw.png

Meet Malice, the latest addition to Dungeon Boss! She's a fearsome fighter who is ready to take on the dungeons, and for the next few days she's elevating her fellow female heroes (including Lupina!) with increased stats! During this event, all female heroes get +10% ATK, +15% HP, and +20% DEF. In addition, there are four special event dungeons that you can only run with female heroes and several event quests.

Finally, Malice has already gotten settled into the VIP Portal, and Indigo is being featured in the Heroic Portal, where she plans to stay even after the event.

Update: Malice has decided to extend her welcome party by a few hours. Get those last few raids in while you can!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm hyped. Gonna get Malice and farm me some Emily Tokens!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• How do I complete the 10 token Emily quest with all heroes FA ??
    1r8bzfcrxzt4.png
    >:)
  • @JoeyCipp Obviously, you have to get Malice :)
    KemicalD
    Augustus/Leonidus
    Shadowblade/Dagrund
    Torchy/Nimriel
    Tsume/Willow
    King Yorick/Sir William
  • Creating a Valkyrie Evo is one of the most ridiculous quests I have ever seen! Between the 3 heroes that need Valkyrie Evos you only need 13 of them total, at least with all the current heroes. I have final ascended all 3 of those heroes and have 20+ Valkyrie Evos leftover. And Valkyrie cannot be used to create rare Evos.

Granted 10 Emily tokens will be worth doing the quest but that it is Valkyrie is kind of ridiculous!
  • is the VIP portal seriously the only way to get her???
    **** ALL LEVEL 65 ****
    Nim 5*/FA, Nitpick 4*/FA, Black Diamond 4*/FA, Torchy 4*/FA, Tsume 3*/FA, Igorok 4*/FA, Nub Nub 4*/FA, Ignus 4*/FA,Willow 4*/FA, Leonidus 4*/1A, Pignius 4*/1A, Phemus 4*/FA, Ekko 4*/FA, Jabber 4*/FA,King Yorick 4*/1A, Phenol 4*/FA, Alexandros 4*/1A, Rocky 4*/1A, Icebloom 3*/FA, Icepick 3*/1A, Stonefist 3*/FA, Overlord 3*/FA, Yasmin 3*/FA, Selwyn 3*/FA, Kobal 3*/FA, Bovus 3*/FA, Sir William 3*/FA, Augustus 3*/1A, Rogar 3*/FA, Zurk 3*/1A, Therand 3*/1A, Lupina 3*/FA, Abigail 3*/FA, Indigo 3*/1A,Emily 3*/1A with skin, Shadowblade 3*/1A, Squinch 3*/1A, Samari 3*/1A, Lord Zomm 3*/0A, Dagrund 3*/1A, Furance 3*/0A, Balog 3*/1A, Ella 2*/FA, Mangle Jaw 3*/FA, Yoko 2*/1A, Dhaegon 2*/1A
  • Can't remember, was Indigo available outside the VIP for her release event or not?
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Creating a Valkyrie Evo is one of the most ridiculous quests I have ever seen! Between the 3 heroes that need Valkyrie Evos you only need 13 of them total, at least with all the current heroes. I have final ascended all 3 of those heroes and have 20+ Valkyrie Evos leftover. And Valkyrie cannot be used to create rare Evos.

Granted 10 Emily tokens will be worth doing the quest but that it is Valkyrie is kind of ridiculous!

I had 11 Valkirye Evo now I have 12 useless.. I wish we could degrade Evos to smaller materials. I need Fire Monarch and Shadow Monarch only. 100 of each other Monarch is rotting on me because there is no use for the blue nor yellow and green anymore. The game only uses 2 of them each time.
  • Worth it to try to pull for Indigo? I've heard she's not great.
    zntCIcd.gif
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • @meowstaa_ He FA malice before the release
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
    The Greatest Evo Farming Master
  • @Kemical I fully ascended malice on Friday when she was released for like 10 minutes on accident
    >:)
  • The devs are using the laziest possible character design.

We already had Ella as a counterpart to Emily. Taking Emily's skin and painting it black is just a lazy cash grab.

And we have a Malice "event" with absolutely no way to get her tokens?

Booo!
  • Is Indigo worth getting?
    Ingame Lvl: 61

PvP Team:
    Willow 5* FA
    IGOROK 5* FA
    Tsume 6* FA
    BD 6* FA
  • @Joel

Will we be having a separate celebratory event for Indigo going in heroic
    Or is this it and she's just sharing the spotlight?

I'm hoping for a celebratory event with PVP, kill quests and all
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • Why do you guys make some of these dungeons so difficult? Most of my gals are 4*, so i expect some trouble. However, i unload a 6* FA black diamond on first wave of VH, and they go down 20%? Proceed to focus one...50%. Then they drop 2 of my characters in one turn.
  • Azoic73 wrote: »
    Why do you guys make some of these dungeons so difficult? Most of my gals are 4*, so i expect some trouble. However, i unload a 6* FA black diamond on first wave of VH, and they go down 20%? Proceed to focus one...50%. Then they drop 2 of my characters in one turn.

You should probably not consider running dark and light heroes in the very hard dungeon or they will get destroyed by tsume's wannabe.
    It's easy to have a good team starred with Abigail Willow Nimriel Yasmin
  • How many icebloom tokens do we get from quests?
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Maestro5563 That wasnt me lol.
    Hey just because its my shadowblade drawing doesnt mean its me ;)
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
  • @meowstaa_ hahahahaha what! I was fooled hahaha!
    @Kemical ur profile picture haha...
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
    The Greatest Evo Farming Master
  • @Joel Thank you. My Nim is so pretty. :) alcyqw4c74hm.png
    nunya
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    PrezObama wrote: »
    Can't remember, was Indigo available outside the VIP for her release event or not?

She got a few events that you could earn tokens for. They worked really well in sync with this release. People had tokens so they could easily star Indigo.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I realized that even if I were lucky enough to score Malice, she would be stuck at 3* forever, and consequently I would just end up using her as an early floor sacrifice for the tower, at least for months.... By realizing this, I have broken the marketing spell cast upon me!
  • I just signed in to make a joke about this event being extended. I see the devs beat me to it!
  • OH MY GOD! JUST MAKE THE 3PM EVENT SWITCH PERMANENT ALREADY!

Seriously...
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    OH MY GOD! JUST MAKE THE 3PM EVENT SWITCH PERMANENT ALREADY!

You know things are bad when Haxus had a problem with the devs.

Waiting until 12pm to add an "Extended" to a forum post is about the worst way you handle situations like these.

If you need more time, stop waiting until the very last minute to tell us.

IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• What begins with a D and wants to sleep at 3pm cause by that time he'll be very tired? You're right, me, Dave, waiting for the next event to spend my already saved up energy for. Tho I'm fine with it and thankful that these events even exist.
    ~ Join Human - Be Human - Stay Human ~
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/7955
  • 11am for me when the event switches, otherwise 8am. My day just getting started ;)
  • Oh darn, extended.

Was waiting to see what the next event is before crashing. The regular event end-time hits the sweet spot in my timezone - check for new stuff, finish off a couple of quests, hit the sack. ;)
    Player level: 63 (VIP 1)
    Champion: Cruel King Bramble (5*, L63, 1A)
    Stand-by: Black Diamond (6*, L63, FA), IGOROK (5*, L63, FA)

Yet to summon: Malice
  • DotcalmDotcalm Member
    edited February 2016
    OH MY GOD! JUST MAKE THE 3PM EVENT SWITCH PERMANENT ALREADY!

Quoting simply because I also agree with your "Tired of Bovus/Yoko metagame".