[GUILD] Kings Community! Now two guilds, Kings Of Diamond & Kings Of Heart! (Officers Wanted!)

Comments

• Another top ten performance from Diamond as well as exceptional performance in the guild games from both guilds!

A new week has started, and Heart is currently recruiting, shout if interesting in joining our community.

:)
  • This the season to be jolly.

This also the season to join an awesome community and achieve many rewards, yay for Santa Bossfight.

Join today! Both guild recruiting for reset!

• Diamond recruiting for reset, as always contact us on here or within line for invitation.

• Shameless bump.

Yes recruiting is a pain. :lol:

• Kings Of Heart is currently recruiting for Xmas week, if interested in joining reply to this thread. :lol:

Happy Christmas week to all! Because I can't put "Christmas" in MOTD in-game. Thanks Bossfight! :)

• Happy new year to all, as well as happy 1 year anniversary of the guild, a huge thank you to all members past and present who have made our guild what it is today, truly heartwarming to look back and see how we grew and expanded across the course of the last year and I look forward to seeing what 2017 will have in store for the game, the guild and our community, of which I couldn't be more humbled by for their enthusiasm and support towards the guild.

Speeches aside, the guilds are, as always, recruiting. If you're interested in joining either feel free to contact me on LINE app under Id macthekid or simply by replying to this thread.

Thanks to all members again, and Bossfight for the game we love.
  • It's that time of week again, both guilds recruiting!

You know where to find us. You're already here.

• Nice to see you guys getting stronger good work! :)
    Zodiac4EVA

• Thanks @Zodiac4EVA !

Recruiting once more for reset, join today! Before the community explodes into a pvp frenzy.

• Wait. Have we ever linked our website? Better do that right now.
    Kings of Diamond website
    TTS1000, Officer in Kings of Diamond
    level 70, Roster Power 382k, 574k trophies (stats from July 5th 2017)
  • Interested in joining.
    IGN robberducky
    Power 159069
    Trophy's 22328
    Lvl 62
  • Hey @Robberducky ! Thanks for contacting us, we have sent an invite to the guild in game, hope to see you soon.

• Heart recruiting for reset, potential room in Diamond as well, contact me on line or simply reply to this thread if interested.

Hope to see you soon.
  • Both guilds recruiting for reset, respond on this thread if interested.

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited February 8
    Hey @MacTheKid! I would love to join! I get 180-210 crowns per week and am looking for a great top fifty guild (my current is going downhill fast!) However, I am only level 44 and have a hero power of 80944. I also have only about 14000 trophies because I set a jabber defense because I'm nice like that :D. I can take that team away to get more trophies. Please sent invite to Farfella if interested. Thanks!
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • Hey @farfella , We currently have a space within Heart, our 160 minimum guild if interested, as Diamond is generally reserved for those who can hit 210 on a consistent basis.

With that said, we have space available in Diamond too, if you do feel like you can hit 210 regularly.

Lemme know if interested in either dude.

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited February 9
    @MacTheKid, 210 hmmmm... not going to be easy but if that's what it takes count me in, I can do it!
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • Both guilds recruiting for reset, give us a shout if interested.

• Both guilds recruiting as of right now, contact MacTheKid on line app with a brief summary of your account levels if interested in joining our community.

Cheers,
  • Once more we're recruiting for reset, contract if interested.

• Recruiting for reset with both guilds, looking for players that can fit the criteria of the respective guild.

Contact if interested in joining.

• Kings of Dismond is looking for recruits that can earn 210 crowns consistently weekly. Lemme know via this thread or line app if you happen to be interested in joining.

• Both guilds will be recruiting this reset, if you happen to be looking for a longstanding dedicated community whilst also having a relaxed atmosphere, consider joining us!

As always, let us know if interested.

• MacTheKidMacTheKid Member
    Diamond, our 10500 crown weekly guild will be looking for recruits this reset, interested in joining a consistent guild with a great community but doesn't force you to install third party apps? Then give us a reply below.

Bump, diamond is recruiting currently.

Shout if interested in joining.

• TubbsTubbs Member
    Hi there,

I'm very interested in joining.

IGN (In game name): Punkey
    Hero Level: 48
    Hero Power: 68,583
    PVP Trophy Count: 45,410
    Other relevant information: 210 minimum crowns every week. Levelling and PVPing hard :)
  • BoneyardBoneyard Member
    Hey Mac, I keep trying to get into diamond, with my invite, but it keep saying its full. Any ideas, when is a good time to try to accept the invite?
    level 70
  • See LINE @Boneyard :)

Diamond is currently looking for one recruit before the guild games begin, 210+ crown weekly earner.

Come join us ready for the guild games beginning.

• Kings Of Diamond currently recruiting those who can achieve 210+ crowns on a weekly basis, leave a reply if interested in joining.

once more Kings Of Diamond are recruiting for reset, let us know if you are interested in joining our community.