Chapter 11 Lair of the Lich Challenge Mode Stratagy?

Does anyone have a working Stratagy for beating the Lich boss in the challenge mode stage? Been trying different combos with characters, and I'm having trouble picking the right team. Thanks for any help/input.

Comments

• I did it with yorick, executum, ponti, and brom. the final battle didn't last more than 3 turns.
  • Yorick, nimriel, nubnub, masuta kira
  • Thanks, your suggestions helped. I ended up using yorick, blacksmoke, ponti, and brom. Yorick's marked for death ability made all the difference, when the Lich didn't remove it that is. Got 3 stars, hopefully next time I play through the level I'll be close to level 70 and it will be a cinch like the normal stage is for me now.
  • I don't understand how you manage to complete that dungeon. I have tried your combo and it doesn't work. Not even with 3 health. This is impossible ... I've tried 6 times and still unable to complete this dungeon. Please tell me the order in which had you characters.
  • Masuta, Squinch, Ekko, and Finally Yasmin! BAM! Two turns and he's outta here!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Wow!!!, thanks HaxusBloodbane !!! that did the job - PERFECT
  • Mike99 wrote: »
    Wow!!!, thanks HaxusBloodbane !!! that did the job - PERFECT

Sometimes you just gotta know where the enemies' weaknesses lie.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Amra wrote: »
    Thanks, your suggestions helped. I ended up using yorick, blacksmoke, ponti, and brom. Yorick's marked for death ability made all the difference, when the Lich didn't remove it that is. Got 3 stars, hopefully next time I play through the level I'll be close to level 70 and it will be a cinch like the normal stage is for me now.
    Ha ha, that won't work in the Challenge Mode! Level scaling applies, remember :)

Player level: 63 (VIP 1)
    Champion: Cruel King Bramble (5*, L63, 1A)
    Stand-by: Black Diamond (6*, L63, FA), IGOROK (5*, L63, FA)

Yet to summon: Malice
  • What level were you when you completed the lich? I'm level 58 right now, I don't have Masuta Kira so I'm trying to work out a strategy. I can't seem to survive his lich slap thing that bombs down on me killing everyone basically. Any suggestions on a comp that doesn't include Masuta
  • I used squint, yorrick, ponti then Yasmin, in that order, did burn with squint for pyro, then mark for death, chaos storm kills goons and then Yasmin x2.5 vs undead, needed two rounds but because killed all goons he couldn't get rid mark of death or burned. Hope that helps
  • Received ponti,kira. Late. Only 3*each and cant beat lich. Never losing characters, 20 rounds in i quite because of stalemate. Never getting LL past 2/3 health..suggestions?
  • Yorick, Matsuta, Tsume, NubNub. Pretty simple. Mark for death. Survive 1 turn. Let MK do the rest. Tsume for back-up damage and Nubs for heal.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Oh dudes! I've come here to help me finding the right combos of heroes and I've almost one shoted him :

- Matsuta Kira {{3* 2nd ascend}}
    - Yorick {{6* 2nd ascend}}
    - Ekko {{4* 3rd ascend}}
    - Yasmin {{3* 3rd ascend}}

The combo "mark down" + "electric storm" + "vibrating palm" was devastating!

Thanks the community :)
  • 2 turns and it was over. All thanks to vibrating palm and dim mak.
    Current Level: 70! King of the hill!
    IGN MooCopYT
    Shared Hero: Kira
    Favourite Hero: Mausta Kira (6* and runed up to 3k attack!)
    Officer in Spud Brigade
  • edited March 2016
    @HaxusBloodbane

What level and ascensions are your heroes? I am level 62 have Masuta(4*,FA), Squinch(6*,FA), Ekko(5*,1A), and Yasmin(5*,FA), and I got to the fourth room and lost everyone except Yasmin to Overlord and Nitpick. It's okay to say that I just suck and didn't do it right. :smile: Thanks in advance.
    Post edited by Keros on
  • Keros wrote: »
    @HaxusBloodbane

What level and ascensions are your heroes? I am level 62 have Masuta(4*,FA), Squinch(6*,FA), Ekko(5*,1A), and Yasmin(5*,FA), and I got to the fourth room and lost everyone except Yasmin to Overload and Nitpick. It's okay to say that I just suck and didn't do it right. :smile: Thanks in advance.

Squinch is pointless on this stage. You're better off with a tank, since the other three in your lineup are pretty squishy. Try Stonefist or Yoko instead of Squinch. Your levels and ascensions are plenty for this stage.

zntCIcd.gif
  • Keros wrote: »
    @HaxusBloodbane

What level and ascensions are your heroes? I am level 62 have Masuta(4*,FA), Squinch(6*,FA), Ekko(5*,1A), and Yasmin(5*,FA), and I got to the fourth room and lost everyone except Yasmin to Overload and Nitpick. It's okay to say that I just suck and didn't do it right. :smile: Thanks in advance.

6* FA team. Squinch is a warrior hunter and take advantage of this against your common foes. ake sure to keep health up and use your potions on Yasmin herself, Kira is another good option. If you need to just make a few evos and get your heroes starred up.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Your combo.. my heros good order. Dead. Still cant this is irritating! 7 attempts.
  • RobRob
    edited March 2016
    I used Masuta, Blackdiamond, Pontifexx, and Yorick; 6*BD, 4* Masuta, 5* Pontifexx, and 6* Yorick. I had 1 health and 2 energy regen. First round - Masuta blasted all his daggers and killed everything one hit, next round - Masuta basic shot, and then BD shot all daggers, killed most ; 3rd round - used Pontifexx and lit them up with his Mist attack that flies smoke all over place; used Marked for Death on Nitpik and killed him first, then went after Overlord Executum guy, I used whatever I could without regen replenish (tempting to use one here - don't), had to use the one health replenish I had. 4th round. - just hit the auto button and wiped out 5 red/purple skeletons with normal attacks; left me with pretty good health for all characters, and 2 regens. Lich Round - final round - Masuta daggers, BD whirlwind, Pontifexx mist - killed off skeleton men; marked for death on Lich; regen Masuta - Dim Mak, BD - Assassinate, Pontifexx - Doom Bolt, Yorick - tapped a small hit for final kill. I have tried to be as thorough as I could remember it. Give or take a little here or there, this is what worked for me. Good luck.
    This Is Tsume Dungeon, Shrek is NOT LOVE. Tsume is Death!
  • @blockafterblock I used your team suggestion of Yorick, exec, Ponti, Bromm. Worked great! 3 starred it. Thx man!
  • I used Masuta, Yorick, Igorok and NubNub.

A pretty easy boss, if you have the right characters and abilities.

:)
  • edited April 2016
    I'm using Masuta / Yasmin / IGO / Icepick, and it's taking forever and my DPS is absolute garbage. I can clear through the dungeon very easily but killing the Lich/minions is a disaster scene.

Tried Masuta/BD/Yorick/Yasmin, and stupid Matsura died twice before I got to the Lich. Bad luck?
    - Streaming, sometimes!
    Screenshots are taken from my LG G4 - 5.5” IPS Quantum display, 2560x1440 resolution - or my BlueStacks player on my PC.
    AMTREA - Coming to a table top near you!

• @Peon25 This is why I brought Igorok, to taunt. So the rogues can stay safe.

:)
  • FYI Brom is almost useless on this since lich is immune to disease.
  • Ekko. The lich is allergic to lightning.
  • edited April 2016
    Just tried it at level 51 with IGO, Yoko, Augustus, and Ekko I started off really good but once I burned through my 3 energy pots I couldn't do enough damage to him before he started healing himself. What's the lowest level anyone has completed this boss?? I might try it again in 5ish levels.
  • I completed it today actually at level 51. I used Yorick (6* FA), Masuta Kira (5* FA), Yasmin Bloom (5* FA), and Augustus (5* FA)
  • I completed it today actually at level 51. I used Yorick (6* FA), Masuta Kira (5* FA), Yasmin Bloom (5* FA), and Augustus (5* FA)

Nice I don't have Kira yet or the star levels you have on Yorick or Augustus :(
  • edited April 2016
    I did it at 48. First tried with Kira (4*, 1a), Yorick (5*, FA), Ekko (4*, FA), Yasmin (4*, FA). I got him down to 20% a bunch but couldn't kill him before Lich Slap. Then I switched Ekko for BD, since lightning wasn't sticking (I'm too low of a level).

After I ascended Kira (used my gold to craft the remaining evos), it was easy peasy.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • Came so close with Yorick, Squinch, Augustus, and Ekko but RNG bite me. Squinch had the kill shot but missed his cheap shot attack.