Chapter 11 Lair of the Lich Challenge Mode Stratagy?

2»

Comments

• 4tom4tom Member
    That's so frustrating. I had a similar thing happen before I ascended kira. He needed one hit and BD missed with her assassinate. That's the challenge with being 10 levels under the mobs.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • You guys beat the Challenge version being 10+ levels lower than the recommended level? I doubt that...
    - Streaming, sometimes!
    Screenshots are taken from my LG G4 - 5.5” IPS Quantum display, 2560x1440 resolution - or my BlueStacks player on my PC.
    AMTREA - Coming to a table top near you!

• Peon25 wrote: »
    You guys beat the Challenge version being 10+ levels lower than the recommended level? I doubt that...

@Peon25 not yet but I've come close a couple of times.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Peon25 just beat the level at level 52 with 5*Yorick, 4*Augustus, 5*Ekko, and 5*Stonefist. I had to use a rez pot but was happy to finally get by this one. The key was to take it slow through the level and try to stack as much aegis walls on your heroes as possible before getting to the last room.
  • Do you CC the skeletons as they pop and only focus on the lich when they are down?
    - Streaming, sometimes!
    Screenshots are taken from my LG G4 - 5.5” IPS Quantum display, 2560x1440 resolution - or my BlueStacks player on my PC.
    AMTREA - Coming to a table top near you!

• danacdanac Member
    Why stack aegis walls? Those little purple bouncies burn all the walls off. And lich slap is multiple hits so aegis doesnt work. Ive tried and failed this several times today, with heroes 58-60. Yorik is no a and 53, so his mark didn't punch lich gone before slap. But I didn't try squich. Ecco is 54 and too fragile at that level to get past the midway. And now that they nerfed the event dungeons, there's now way to level them up in less than a week or two, barring large amounts of cash.
    Do you CC the skeletons as they pop and only focus on the lich when they are down?

Ignore the skeletons.
    I used MK, Yorick, Ekko, and Yasmin. He didn't last 2 rounds.
    KashHatton
  • im lvl 53 did wit masuta 53 4s fa, nubnub 5s fa, ekko 4s,2a, and yorik 53 6s, 2a
    eazy : masuta vibrating palm, yorik mark, ekko charge up, nub nub haze to masuta, potion of energy to masuta, and then vibrating palm wit mortal touch and its over...
    You guys beat the Challenge version being 10+ levels lower than the recommended level? I doubt that...

Im on the rec level 63 stage of challenge mode, and I'm level 53.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Sorry for bringing up that topic again, but i searched for a good stradegy for him gor too long to just realize almost everyone is recomending light heros... and all full 6* ..
    For me as a player with no MK or 6* heros it wasn't that easy too find one but i finally made it 3 star with lvl50 and decent runes

My way:
    Yorik, ekko, nim, nub

2 energy potions
    1 revive (for backup)

On lvl 50 the 2 pre bosses were pretty hard .. so in stage 2 use yoriks 2nd skill for deff and nub's strength/deff skill
    At the pre bosses use yoriks mark on the fire boss, than ekkos crit buff and blow hin away with nim...
    You should survive the other bosses attack now, even eith ekko being the target.. nubs heal skill and blow him away with nim int the next round , thanks to tank hunter ...

For the lich :
    same as on the pre bosses... yoriks mark( hard to hit him wirh lvl 50, took me about 11 rounds to finally hit him, and that's basically the hardest part on that lvl) ..
    if yorik's mark hit, go on with ekkos crit buff, and nim's 2nd skill... if you crit, it should take him down to about half his life..
    His attacks shouldn't deal that much damage..
    than nubs, 3rd skill on nim and give her an energy potion to use her 1st and 2nd skill...

That should it be ....
    A little guide for all you guys not having MK or 6* heros with epic runes

IMG_7460.png

• I used undead team
    Favorite Hero: High King Valkin
2»