Infographic Project

Comments

• @itirnitii Any word on adding Grog? Would love to see where he falls on the evos/type charts!
  • Again, I'm finding this very useful for the "Gone Caroling" quest... love it!
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited January 3
    Hero Classification updated with Grog-Gnog. 25 warriors. 2 ogres. 20 magical. 9 beasts.

Also filled in and darkened the color backdrops so they pop more and added some texturing and bevel.

Celestial Evo Chart update with Grog tomorrow if I am not too tired after work.

[image removed]
    Post edited by itirnitii on
  • Stop,why is yokozuna,phemus and phenol in "armored"?
  • My game lists Kobal as a caster only, not undead. Maybe double check that one. The Wiki only lists him as a caster also, no mention of him as undead.
    litespeed
  • My game lists Kobal as a caster only, not undead. Maybe double check that one. The Wiki only lists him as a caster also, no mention of him as undead.

I think it was meant to be OE.
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    @itirnitii you can use Classes Chart to cross check your infographic.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
    edited January 2
    Looks like I have some proof reading to do, that I guess happens when you do so many iterations. I will double check all of this tonight along with every other hero and classification.

I have a excel spreadsheet with all this info that I reference but I probably got confused at some point. If I was to guess it happened when i rearranged the heroes from strict alpha to categorization by color.

If you look at the front page when I first submitted the project (my how it has changed), I had OE instead of kobal and didnt have phemus, phenol, or yoko in armored. Somewhere along its evolution it got foibled!

Thanks for the lookout!
    edited June 24
    Alright, I completely cross referenced the game with my excel spreadsheet and then with my infographic.

The errors were as follows:
    - Replace Kobal with Overlord Executum in Undead
    - Remove Yokozuna, Phemus, and Phenol Thoxian from Armored and replace them with Bovus El Doro, Cruel King Bramble, and Igorok
    - Include a new classification category: Gorgon including Cobressa and Viperia

I had all the quantities right, even down to by color for each classification, but somewhere I went astray with green and blue for Armored.

Turns out an entire classification was surreptitiously added under my nose, so glad I went through and combed my data to catch this. Was this category added when Krexx joined the scene?

Anyways, here's the new chart.

[image removed]
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    The gorgon category is a little strange to me, but I can see the rationalization - Krexx's "Gorgon Devotion" passive relies on an invisible tag.
    edited June 24
    Celestial Evo Chart updated. Krexx, Valkin, Shade, Grog-Gnog all added and the entire chart has been cross checked and verified.

Unfortunately with ascensions I can't look in my game file and verify validity, so I just made sure my data matched 100% with the wiki. Thanks @MaCoPi

Although many times I do wonder if the devs go back and change these under our noses....

There are a lot of celestial that now require 12 heroes and even if one of them bumps to 13 I'll have to do some scaling revisions.

I also updated the rings that connect the heroes to show whether the evos are needed for a first or second ascension to be more visible. The evos with 12 heroes still hide these rings a little much for my taste, but I will address that when a new hero comes around that bumps these over.

[image removed]

• Wow that's useful. I didn't know that I needed that, but now I know and will use it. Thanks!
  • li30li30 Member
    These charts are super useful to me, thx a lot @itirnitii :smile:
    Can I share with my guildmates ?
  • li30 wrote: »
    These charts are super useful to me, thx a lot @itirnitii :smile:
    Can I share with my guildmates ?

Of course you can! Enjoy.

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited January 19
    Ok devs - clearly Rocky needs a companion. Maybe it'll be a dark hero with some sort of hit a "Mushroom hero type and get dazed" passive - call it "Psychedelic Mushroom"
  • digmdigm Member
    Good stuff man keep it up
  • Took a break from PVP to hand craft the craftables icons for next project.

fcbryihp54c7.png

u7paqzc9weut.png

edited June 24
    Bauble update on all my charts coming this weekend.

This is where I am at with my epic charts. Can't completely finish until I can access Permafrost Ice Cave on Saturday to get the icons for the epic components.

Couple ideas still hang in the balance that I have to sort out before I can duplicate the charts for the other heroes:
    - Do I want to sort the materials by categories (totems, plants, raw) or stick with the cascade effect?
    - Do I want to switch the order putting level 1 on the outside and level 12 on the inside.

[image removed]

edited June 24
    Hero classification updated with bauble. 3 flying, 3 constructs, 20 armored, 10 healers.

As I am updating with bauble I am going to be adding a subtle background and borders around my projects.

[image removed]

• Great stuff, keep up the good work!
    edited February 8
    Celestial Evo chart update with Bauble. Since the introduction of bauble required a couple evos to be needed for 13 heroes, up from 12, I had to expand the project size. Each evo box now scales to allow for 20 heroes.

I darkened the backgrounds, added a border to the project, changed the textures of the background crosshatches to be more subtle, and
    added legendary bird emblems for rarer evos.

xlgfqkqatp5b.png

edited June 24
    Calling Icebloom Epic chart done for now. Now that the formatting is done I should be able to get through the other character's epics fairly quickly.

Adding Koros to Hero Classification Chart, Celestial Evo Chart, and Ability/Cooldown Chart are on my docket for tomorrow.

The Hero Classification Chart is at odds right now. I have to make a decision as to what I want it to show. Since Magical, Armored, and Flying were removed as classifications I feel I should remove them from the chart as well. I also have to add Monster type and go through and rearrange things based on some of the latest changes.

[image removed]

edited June 24
    Figured I'd just add in igorok since his epic has the same requirements.

[image removed]
  • These are so stinkin' awsome @itirnitii I am starring this! 10000000000000000000 likes for you!
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!
    edited June 24
    Hero classification rebalanced

- Koros added
    - Monster category added and appropriate monster heroes revised
    - Lupina changes revised (+fast, +rogue, -warrior)
    - Armored, Flying, and Magical removed

I'm still toying with the idea of keeping armored, flying, and magical in the chart as some kind of "retro" portion of the graphic. Waiting for inspiration to strike.

Still think fast and slow should have also been removed to stay consistent with these changes and the construct passive reworked.

[image removed]
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    Hero classification rebalanced

- Koros added
    - Monster category added and appropriate monster heroes revised
    - Lupina changes revised (+fast, +rogue, -warrior)
    - Armored, Flying, and Magical removed

I'm still toying with the idea of keeping armored, flying, and magical in the chart as some kind of "retro" portion of the graphic. Waiting for inspiration to strike.

Still think fast and slow should have also been removed to stay consistent with these changes and the construct passive reworked.

9xdmnw2plc4k.png

Always love your work. I use your charts pretty often for quests that have tag specific rewards. On top of that, when a hero like Koros comes out with x2 damage to magical, I'd use your chart to see everyone he was strong against. If possible I would keep armored, magical, and flying! Knowing who has those traits can be really helpful for pvp, and your chart was a great reference source for that.
    edited June 24
    celestial chart updated with Koros

added back in armored, flying, and magical. As long as runes have bonus damage to those classifications and future events will probably utilize those classifications they should remain listed

[removed]

• Why do all the good heros need subterranean?
    GO SATIATED GORGONS!!! AND ALL OTHER GORGONS!!!