Nature Preservation: It's Now Easier to be Green! [Lily Blossom Quest Details Added]

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
3ljk1kblv3gi.png

Everyone's favorite screaming green mushroom is shouting with joy, because this week you can get 100 tokens for him and for two of his best buddies, Bovus El Doro and Chief NubNub! The quests for all three heroes are available now, but keep your eyes open, because some more quests will be sprouting up later this week...

Update: Lily Blossom is now available! We have added a quest that will allow you to earn tokens for her, and will add another quest for her tokens tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday! We've also added a Leprechaun Tsume quest, because it's that time of year. These quests will all last until the end of the event.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• I smell mushrooms...Mushroom hero?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    Maybe a Rocky epic is right around the corner.
  • I smell mushrooms...Mushroom hero?

*grabs butter and saucepan*

• If only this event happened when it took forever to star Rocky up.
  • I think Rocky will be making his debut as "Plant" this week ... along with a new hero perhaps?
  • My rocky can smell his 6th star from here! He hols all my terrible 5 star legendary runes though... If they make him useful I will have to find another useless hero to bear that burden.
  • I think Rocky will be making his debut as "Plant" this week ... along with a new hero perhaps?

Venus flytrap hero?

• gristnam wrote: »
    I think Rocky will be making his debut as "Plant" this week ... along with a new hero perhaps?

Venus flytrap hero?

I had that very thought earlier this week. That'd be sick!
  • I only have 5 free summons, so guess I'm going to have to spend gems in the heroic portal for the first time in a long time if a new plant/mushroom hero is introduced.
  • Worst event ever... I thought something cool is coming.
  • I hope there's more new content to be introduced in this event, like a new hero or epic, etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of people (including me) have Nubnub Bovus and rocky six starred, so I hope something more interesting comes later.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • echonapechonap Member
    No event dungeon with mushrooms in it? Hopefully the next set of quests will be interesting. Otherwise, I won't be participating, other than what I get from my normal farming.
  • BmpolakBmpolak Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    Maybe a Rocky epic is right around the corner.

His Epic casts "Bad Trip" giving all enemies 50% chance to attack own team upon cast.

I love it
    Bmpolak
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I like mushrooms on pizzas. Too bad they are currently to lame for pvp use.
  • Man I have never seen such a short post for a 7 day event :(

7 days?! But I'm bored now :frowning:

Who has time for PvE when PvP is all time consuming now! I don't even have time to farm totems much less long pve events >.< Personally I welcome these low key pve events. Gives me a prayer of a chance at actually farming some totems.
  • RexobRexob Member
    @MattCauthron PvP is all time consuming for the dedicated few still playing it...I've mostly given up at this point. I ease my way to Champ 1 and then basically AFK.
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • I hope there's more new content to be introduced in this event, like a new hero or epic, etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of people (including me) have Nubnub Bovus and rocky six starred, so I hope something more interesting comes later.

My rocky 103/250. Then think of people who started this game in the past day, week, month, 3 months, etc.
    level 70
  • Rexob wrote: »
    @MattCauthron PvP is all time consuming for the dedicated few still playing it...I've mostly given up at this point. I ease my way to Champ 1 and then basically AFK.

Same here , @MattCauthron , only preseason 1 I went legend 1, I'm waiting a bit more , perhaps if they intro the E M H choices with tomorrow's new season, I'll PvP much more , I've never had a lack of pve time. Preseason 1 I had a lack till I hit legend..With 2 week seasons before, the entire last week was all pve time for me , don't know my opinion might change with these 1 week seasons if I decide to gun for legend 1
  • My rocky can smell his 6th star from here! He hols all my terrible 5 star legendary runes though... If they make him useful I will have to find another useless hero to bear that burden.

We will pray for a free rune exchange
    Mushroom enemies in:
    1-6
    4-4
    5-7
    19-2, 19-4, 19-7
    21-10

Looks like 19-2 has the most.

Has anyone found a better source other than 19-2? 6 shroom enemies per run is ridiculous.Its gonna take years lol

• honestly, I do NOT want to see rocky being an overused hero

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
    Mushroom enemies in:
    1-6
    4-4
    5-7
    19-2, 19-4, 19-7
    21-10

Looks like 19-2 has the most.

Thank You!
  • TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    edited March 14
    @Joel, Tell the event planning team thanks for coming up with an event that a lot of players, particularly at lower levels, can benefit from. I've been **** a lot, mainly because my PVP locks up whenever I try to get into a match (since Saturday), and I think I should let you know when things are good as well.
  • As a lower level myself, and one whose heroes are definitely not 6*, the event is nice. But I dislike the rune crafting quest chain, particularly for a character as hard to star as Bovus. I wish you had done something akin to the Legendary event, but allowing us to use our own heroes. Or swapped the Bovus quests and the Nub Nub.
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I must say, if the current state of the game isn't rock bottom, it's pretty close to it.

I mean, the pinnacle of this game was during Halloween 2016. That was such a glorious and marvelous time to be playing DB. Then it went downhill fast. And since @Eej has taken over, things have gotten worse. No amount of "transparency" or promises from him can make up for the state of disarray this game is in.

We are going on 7-8 weeks of the worst PvP ever. PvE content is at an all time low. And all the "summit" discussions at this point are a garbled mess of blue text that seems will never materialize into anything beneficial for this game or the player base.

Actually, I "took over" June 2016. The recent difference (issues aside) is that I chose to start communicating directly.
  • danacdanac Member
    Zanza004 wrote: »
    If only this event happened when it took forever to star Rocky up.

You mean like NOW?

Been playing for over a year, and Rocky tokens are by far the rarest tokens that entire time.