Nothing reset last night

ObiWanCannoliObiWanCannoli Member
edited March 15 in Bugs & Technical Issues
@Eej I think the last update gave a bug. Nothing reset for me last night.

The Gold Islands are all locked. I completed those yesterday morning.

The tokens are darkened like they have been collected from all the dungeons I did yesterday. I hadn't done any regular campaign dungeons since early yesterday evening.

The gems for tickets didn't reset back to 20 gems either. It's showing 80 to refresh.

Just before midnight last night it was at 60 gems to refresh. After midnight it stayed at 60 gems. I did about three sets of raids until it got to 80 gems. (The reset is at midnight EST. normally, but with daylight savings is now 1:00AM EST). At no point did it return to 20 or 40 gems.

Anyone else getting this?

d9mo56mfoa9e.png
kf6lb5osrvoy.png
upu8q198jbyt.png
FINAL BOSS OFFICER
9gJSaHl.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• I also just noticed that the refresh to buy a Koros token in the store didn't reset either.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • nunyanunya Member
    @ObiWanCannoli same for me. I was sad because I wanted those last 5 simba tokens. I figured it was a dst bug.
    nunya
  • @nunya I wanted those tokens too. I also wanted the gold from Gold Island. The biggest thing for me is the gems for the ticket refresh.

I built up a decent cushion to finish in the top 100, and hope to start next season only needing 20 to do the first refresh. Now it's at 80. I would rather not spend that many gems right off the bat.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • nunyanunya Member
    I agree @ObiWanCannoli. I'd like to stay top 50. :) (I wanted the gold too, but the tokens really made me sad)
    nunya
  • gmungmun Member
    Happened to me last weekend on Saturday night. Figured it had something to do with dst. Not sure why it would happen today to some.
    Gmun
  • @gmun I think was also thinking daylight saving time might play a role.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @ObiWanCannoli, was this the first time you'd logged in since daylight savings time began?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • nunyanunya Member
    @Joel it wasn't my first time logging in and I saw the same issues.
    nunya
  • ObiWanCannoliObiWanCannoli Member
    edited March 15
    @joel I log in multiple times per day. Not my first time logging in

FYI I am using an iPhone.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • dryaddryad Member
    @Joel I had a similar issue, which I posted about here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/comment/179373#Comment_179373
  • A small clarification, it doesn't have to be the first time you log in. But it is the first time your game took notice of the time change. This 1 day of no reset is a byproduct of daylight savings and local reset timer - everyone feels the effect once.
    edited March 15
    @seanlucky my game normally switches over at midnight EST with things like Boss Island, PVE tokens, PVP refresh timer.

Since the time change my changeover time went from midnight to 1:00 AM. It was that way last night too.

I check for today and it's switched back to midnight for Boss Island, etc.

So today is the first it changed over to correct for daylight saving time.

I seems that most players are not effected this way with it. Nobody in my guild has had this today, or anytime since the time change. This is definitely upping gems expense for me to compete for the top 100 again without the normal refresh.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    This is the second day my tokens didn't reset on my alt account which is a low level account. Tokens are important on a low level account.
    Small world problems in this game, but still.

Also, my game is still resetting at 1:00am instead of 12:00am which is no big deal.
    But daylight savings time was Saturday night and this is Thursday and it's still happening.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • Obi? You have luck with reset last night?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @ZWendy, can you PM me with the DBID of the account that didn't reset?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Message sent. Thanks Joel.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
    edited March 18
    @FatCat69 yes it reset. I'm digging myself out of a hole for this season though. I've worked into the top 100. It set me behind about 5k trophies.

They make it sound like this happened to everyone. From what I can tell it was only a few of us.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif