Julius 'Monkey see' in pvp

Sorry I didn't get a picture at the exact moment it happened but here's what happened. So I wiped the enemy team leaving only Julius. He threw his barrel I took my turn went back to him. So Julius uses 'monkey see' making his turn mean nothing.omgcna2ch3lu.png

A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
Tagged:

Comments

• What's the bug? Or are you just saying it's bad AI. And if we want to make a post on every instance of bad AI, I think the internet would run out of room.
  • What's the bug? Or are you just saying it's bad AI. And if we want to make a post on every instance of bad AI, I think the internet would run out of room.

What other category would it go in then?

A useless fat tub of lard, with no social skills that you don't and shouldn't have to listen to. May Adele call me depressed meme at this point :^) Just kidding. I think. I hope. Pretty sure. Yeah. Pretty sure
  • My Dungeon Discussion I suppose... Like "Hey look at this bad AI lawl". It's certainly not a bug though. Heroes use their abilities in order whenever they are available (With very few exceptions). You are right however. It is silly!
  • :^) Monkey with a monkey ai
  • @MattCauthron I can't think of another instance where a tank will use his taunt effect when he is the only one left. So extrapolating from other tanks' behavior, it seems safe to call this a bug.
  • Also, doesn't everyone just click "Discussions"? Who even looks at the classifications?
  • kiikiikins wrote: »
    Also, doesn't everyone just click "Discussions"? Who even looks at the classifications?

That's what I do and thought everyone else does that 99% of the time.

There might be some rare instances where I need to look at specific thread categories (aka bugs), or find an older thread, but 99% of the time it's the "Discussions" tab.
  • upsetmeme wrote: »
    What's the bug? Or are you just saying it's bad AI. And if we want to make a post on every instance of bad AI, I think the internet would run out of room.

What other category would it go in then?

I think Matt was just trying to say that your thread could have used more descriptive title or post content. You didn't really give a direction as to what the purpose of this post was. Was it b/c you think it's a bug? Was it b/c you think it's silly? Funny? interesting?

What you posted was just very vague.
  • kiikiikins wrote: »
    Also, doesn't everyone just click "Discussions"? Who even looks at the classifications?

Joel doesn't! He looks at every single bug thread.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    kiikiikins wrote: »

Joel doesn't! He looks at every single bug thread.

Seriously though, I do. For what it's worth, Monkey See does add a defensive buff to Julius, so it's not a completely wasted turn, but I can understand how it might not be considered optimal. Regardless, I've passed it along.

And remember...
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Ha ha ha