Rocky Not Being Purged

Hello @Joel and @Eej

Looks like it is everyone's favorite time of the week, where the small inconsistencies start to show up.

Currently if Rocky dodges Koros then Rocky maintains his buffs. Every other hero in the game is first purged by Koros 100% of the time and then attacked by Koros. While a lone Rocky is not going to change many battles, I think it is safe to assume that this is not working as intended.

ewzhlusgsri2.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Alternative problem is that the growth buff of 1 is being counted as multiple buffs when Koros purges and making it so he can not also purge the dodge. Either way it seems buggy.
  • @Zombie8u I psoted this same bug but with Lily. It is happening with both of them and it has to do with growth. Have yet to get a response from Joel but it's a pretty serious bug in my opinion.
  • @MattCauthron Sorry I missed your post, not sure why I didn't see it as I have been reading most things lately. Glad I wasn't the only one to bring it up. :smile:
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    @MattCauthron Sorry I missed your post, not sure why I didn't see it as I have been reading most things lately. Glad I wasn't the only one to bring it up. :smile:

The more posts the better! I found two lily teams in a row last night where he didn't purge Lily so she dodged his attacked. I figured something wasn't right and made a bug post about it. Seemed related to growth. Also saw the same thing once with rocky that you had happen. It's definitely easy to replicate and almost certainly a growth related bug.
  • We're looking into the purging issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com