Did not Receive Lily from Heroic Summons.

Hello, I just purchased a 10x summons from Heroic Portal and did not receive the guaranteed Lily unlock. Not sure if this is happening to others players. Can a developer or tech support please resolve this issue for me.

Thanks,
Tagged:

Comments

• Did you do individual pulls?
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    Nope. I purchased a 10x summons
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'll have this looked into right away.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    Thanks Joel let me know if you need my ID
  • echonapechonap Member
    Did you do the summon just in the last half hour? because she stopped being guaranteed with a x10 as of 3pm CST
    zntCIcd.gif
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    edited March 17
    No. I clicked on the Lily Portal Icon from the Events section and then the Summon! icon that takes you to the portals. I have my iPad open right now and it still says "Ends in: 23 Hours!"

@echonap does your game say its over? Because that would be seriously messed up considering I have a full day left on mine.

Im honestly beginning to think that I should just play this game with record on at all times. This game bugs out all the time.

• Pyrotux wrote: »
    No. I clicked on the Lily Portal Icon from the Events section and then the Summon! icon that takes you to the portals. I have my iPad open right now and it still says "Ends in: 23 Hours!"

@echonap does your game say its over? Because that would be seriously messed up considering I have a full day left on mine.

Im honestly beginning to think that I should just play this game with record on at all times. This game bugs out all the time.

I too thought the same as echonap thinking the guaranteed 10x event was over, but looking at my game now, it's still there, the event banner at least.

I'm wondering if the jackpot portals are messing with the guaranteed lily pull. Or if the lily pull is supposed to be gone but the event banner never got removed?
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've been testing this in LIVE - and it is returning 10x for Lily as intended. Pyrotux - given the timing of the original post, there may have been a small window during the transition/addition of Jackpot portals that caused this.

We're continuing to test - Pyrotux, definitely reach out to CS if you haven't already.
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    @Eej I notified CS right when it happened however navigating through the new ticket system isnt easy. Go figure this happens to me.... If i managed to hit that tiny window then thats real bad luck on St. Patty's day. I need to find a Irish girl and get a kiss.
  • Yesterday I saw it said 24 hours ending yesterday, so since I was a little low I bought a few gems to top off my supply to buy Lily. Sometime after 3PM CST today I could have sworn I came into the game and the first event was the Jackpot. I naturally assumed the Lily in heroic had ended yesterday.

Now I go look and its there again today, so if it was intended to be available both days all along, I would have appreciated the first notice saying it would last 2 days. This isn't a major big deal, but please do pass on the suggestion.

It was a small amount and I don't mind, but it did leave an uneasy feeling.
  • Testing things LIVE, since 2015 or so. The Big Fish way...
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    edited March 18
    I just got the most ridiculous response from a customer service rep in game:

"After taking a look into the account, it doesn't look like the account had enough gems to complete a 10x Heroic Summons. In this case, it looks like the single Summon button may have been pressed instead of the 10x Summon button."

There is over 3010 gems sitting in my account. I had 5710gems when i made the purchase for the 10x summons.

Unreal.

The most idiotic thing is when people say "you may have accidentally purchased single summons". I use an iPad when you buy 10 x summons you click on the chest to continue. Thats what happened to me.
  • DragonDragon Member
    Eej wrote: »
    We've been testing this in LIVE - and it is returning 10x for Lily as intended. Pyrotux - given the timing of the original post, there may have been a small window during the transition/addition of Jackpot portals that caused this.

We're continuing to test - Pyrotux, definitely reach out to CS if you haven't already.

So it was intended that yesterday it said "for 24 hours" and today again?

Really?!?

I don't know what to say, but I know what I think about this.
  • Pyrotux wrote: »
    I just got the most ridiculous response from a customer service rep in game:

"After taking a look into the account, it doesn't look like the account had enough gems to complete a 10x Heroic Summons. In this case, it looks like the single Summon button may have been pressed instead of the 10x Summon button."

There is over 3010 gems sitting in my account. I had 5710gems when i made the purchase for the 10x summons.

Unreal.

The most idiotic thing is when people say "you may have accidentally purchased single summons". I use an iPad when you buy 10 x summons you click on the chest to continue. Thats what happened to me.

Just keep at it and tell them that you talked to @Eej on here. Then hopefully @Eej will chime in too.

Good luck.
  • PyrotuxPyrotux Member
    @Zombie8u I have sent in a screen shot with my remaining gems to prove that I had gems. Thats all I can do at this time, thanks for the support.

Whats most upsetting is I was planning on purchasing another round of 10x heroic summons to level Lily up but now I'm not going to. By the time they get back to me this event will probably be over. My intention from the first 10x summons was to do it twice especially with the St Patricks day jackpots. I am not going to do it now because I don't want to take the chance of being stuck with an entry level character.

I can't tell you how many times in the past there have been similar situations like this. During the last event they had that took place on the weekend of daylight savings time nothing in my account reset the next morning when i woke up. The game treated everything like the day never flipped.

It's just so frustrating, every week a new bug, new issue, new complaint. It obvious i enjoy this game or I wouldn't continue to play but I really dont know how much more I can take before I quit playing all together. Star Wars Heroes is looking like a good alternative right now.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Yesterday I saw it said 24 hours ending yesterday, so since I was a little low I bought a few gems to top off my supply to buy Lily. Sometime after 3PM CST today I could have sworn I came into the game and the first event was the Jackpot. I naturally assumed the Lily in heroic had ended yesterday.

Now I go look and its there again today, so if it was intended to be available both days all along, I would have appreciated the first notice saying it would last 2 days. This isn't a major big deal, but please do pass on the suggestion.

It was a small amount and I don't mind, but it did leave an uneasy feeling.

Saw the same thing. Yesterday at 3pm, when I restarted DB to get the new event update, the first banner to pop up was the Jackpot chests. There was no Lily feature event banner. Then a little later after another reboot of DB, the lily banner started showing up at the top.
  • PwrSrgPwrSrg Member
    Same exact issue here. Did this get resolved?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Pyrotux, I've been told that CS got Lily to you on Saturday. Is that correct?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com