Hopper was once a gentle creature, spending her days frolicking in fields and nibbling on delicious vegetation. During the Dark Winter, while foraging for food, a particularly fierce blizzard ravaged the meadow she called home. Driven to exhaustion by the relentless storm, she barely made it to a dark cave at the edge of the forest before she collapsed, unconscious. But the cave was a conduit for dark magic, created from the nearby tendrils of the Root of all Evil, and after several days she finally awoke… transformed. She found her appetite was unquenchable, the vegetation no longer satisfying her hunger. Her stomach pulsed with darkness, an unfillable void that could consume anything. She had been altered into a ravenous monster and it was time for her to FEED.
Most Hated Hero:
Leonidus – This guardian beast has always been at the top of the food chain and his sole purpose is to drive back the darkness. That doesn’t sit well with Hopper.
DARK: +30% bonus against LIGHT enemies.
Fast, Monster, Rogue, Female
- FAST: Attacks first.
- RABID: Chance to Disease melee attackers and chance to Disease on Bite attacks.
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Purple / Purple / Blue / Blue / Green
- JUST A TASTE: Melee physical Bite attack on all enemies with a chance to mark the enemy with the most health. Marked enemies take 2x damage from Bite attacks.
- Dark Evo Sprite: 15
- Dark Evo Monarch: 30
- Nature Evo Sprite: 20
- Runed Evo: 5
- HOPPY ENDING: When an enemy is killed, Hopper will hop on their corpse, removing it from play and healing for each corpse removed this way.
- EAT AND RUN: 2x Melee Bite attacks on target, adding Wound, then Hopper gains Evasion (chance to dodge attacks) for 2 turns.
- Dark Evo Sprite: 40
- Water Evo Monarch: 30
- Caveborn Evo: 8
- Infinity Evo: 2
- INSATIABLE: Gains Max Health on Bite attacks and gains Energy on critical Bites.
- UNNATURAL FEAR: Immune to Fear and chance to Fear Beasts on attack.
- SOUL DEVOUR: Ranged Dark attack on target that Lifesteals, and steals all buffs from the target, transferring them to Hopper.