Positive thread

Please list one thing you think is going right in DB world. I will start with a big thanks for all the token bonanzas there have been lately. :)
nunya
Tagged:

Comments

• They are making almost every token available in simple ways for everyone
  • I'm really enjoying the last few months worth of quests and the rarer tokens they're offering. Also most of said quests have been fairly straight forward and not super grindy like they have been in the past.

I'd like to see more of those long questlines that offered a skin or 5 free heroic summons again though.
  • I like the Easter bunny. A well balanced hero and fun to use.
  • I've been super enjoying the past few events.

No one has really mentioned this but the VIP portal is almost always full of new/good heroes now (As opposed to always garbage like it use to be). The VIP portal itself is still garbage, but having good heroes in it is still a good change!

The ability to farm every token daily (Waiting for hopper) makes for a tangible sense of progression.

The removal of useless rune stats (I'm still praying for a guaranteed legendary mechanism)

The refinement of pvp tiers towards something I actually enjoy while still giving me the occasional challenge (Darn you @jackiemoon81 for ending my streak last night!)

Quite a few things actually :D
    • I like the new (i guess not really new anymore) consistent daily quests, so that I can have a pretty quick routine every morning and church out those guild crowns in minimal time.
    • I like the hero tokens in the tower shop. REALLY liking the shade + Koros tokens, not sure if they'll stick around, but i'll enjoy it while it lasts. hopefully the next ones will be good ones too
    • I like the continuous work the programmers have been making to make the loading of the game faster.
  • We're doing our best and have more fun things in the pipeline. Thank you all for your continued support! <3
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I like that I can complete all these events quests playing just 30minutes a day :p
    And the new mangle jaw epic DB is sending me in mailbox tomorrow?
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
  • My best memory in this game was the winter event with the introduction of grog-gnog. I hope there will be more event like that in the future.
  • The remaking of some heroes : the beasts , dagrund the elves and stonefist is super cool and well thinked
  • I imagine Mangle's Epic will look like the the reverse bear trap from Saw. But... obviously, not reversed.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • I like that I can complete all these events quests playing just 30minutes a day :p
    I'm wondering how many people have tested out mangle with full attack. he actually already hits really hard. using his attack in savage grove against the green kai and his goons is kinda comical.
  • oredith wrote: »
    I like that I can complete all these events quests playing just 30minutes a day :p
    I'm wondering how many people have tested out mangle with full attack. he actually already hits really hard. using his attack in savage grove against the green kai and his goons is kinda comical.

He hit a lot harder when he was a Beast, and gained Attack buffs from himself, Julius, and Torchy. Now Torchy and Julia don't give attack (which is fine cuz they give other stats) and Mangle isn't a Beast. Maybe Mangle could buff ally Monster attack? Or would that make Koros even worse?
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • With all the new epics lately my mangle is waiting. Just don't make it too awesome cuz then I might have competition for best mangle jaw XD
    I like the events with ticket shops more than others.
    Best event by far was last Halloween.
    Kinda hard to beat that.
    I do feel that with all the recent events farming for anything else is almost pointless. Getting all the tokens and rune mats I'd need for a lifetime of play. Only thing missing is more totems lol. A couple x3 mat days and there's no reason to play.
    Maybe give a break from events? Or distract us in other ways. Events are too juicy now.
    I like that I can complete all these events quests playing just 30minutes a day :p

He hit a lot harder when he was a Beast, and gained Attack buffs from himself, Julius, and Torchy. Now Torchy and Julia don't give attack (which is fine cuz they give other stats) and Mangle isn't a Beast. Maybe Mangle could buff ally Monster attack? Or would that make Koros even worse?

I would die if mangle became a stat stick for koros... the beast loss thing hit mangle fans hard for sure but that would make me hate my own favorite hero
  • Giving lower level accounts access to heroes they don't have (and making them level 70) in these ride a long dungeons is great.
    Gives you a chance to try them out and makes you want to use the portals to get the hero of the day.

Also, the tokens for completing all daily quests is a nice addition. Seems like all the hero tokens are now accessible in some form.

Plus, everything everyone before me already said. It's all good.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
  • MK not nerfed.
  • Only thing I don't like is the addition of Koros and Shade to pwn shop. Now I have to choose between keys v Shade v Koros tokens every day and it's keeping me up at night.
  • The game is going in an amazing direction. The guaranteed heroic portal unlocks make farming gems feel worthwhile.

I'd love to see the daily event refreshes happen earlier. I prefer not to wait until 1pm PST to start doing my daily rounds in game. :)
    1611701?gid=
  • Current Events are great! Hopper and Lily have been amazing yet not OP heroes! Dropping Resist Runes! New PVP seasons! All the Shop Options!
  • The weekly summit is a great step towards actively involving the community in upcoming changes and gathering player feedback.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • The extra ways to earn gems makes everything easier
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Daily gems are $3. In many other games I've tried with similar deals, the cost of daily crystals/gems/whatever has always been around the cost of buying the same amount of currency at once, maybe a bit less.

It's nice getting the extra bump every day, helps get runes crafted faster.
  • The summits.

I, for one, really appreciate Eej taking the time to meet with players.
    A huge shout out to all the players that take their time to attend the summits.
    I feel they are an excellent voice for all of us and a big reason for these good changes.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015

I use mangle every day and he has been the first normal speed hero on my defense for three weeks now. He is way, way under-rated.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    oredith wrote: »

I use mangle every day and he has been the first normal speed hero on my defense for three weeks now. He is way, way under-rated.

Mangle fans must stand together and destroy the beasts.
  • I'm enjoying the increased access to tokens for those harder to get heroes.
  • I like the first ever repeatable totem quest. It's way more fun to do this simple quest a few times over a weekend than farm boss island thousands of times. It even beats triple material days.
  • Zombie8u wrote: »
    oredith wrote: »

Mangle fans must stand together and destroy the beasts.

The beasts must see Mangle as a dirty traitor in that case.
  • Also pleased to see old heroes getting a revamp, with or without Epics, that are making them viable again.