Game failed to "end" the battle.

Last night (Wednsday) and early this morning, I had several (a minority) tower matches (3) and at least one PVP match "hang", or fail to complete, after my team died.

I haven't played post-update enough to know if the problem is still there.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're aware of this issue and will have a fix released tomorrow. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • That's pretty fast, thanks! It's only a minor annoyance but I thought I should report it.
  • Help I can't login to my lvl 54 account on Game Center!!!
  • My username is justerbuster123 I have 56 or 57 heroes including 2 five star heroes
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    That's pretty fast, thanks! It's only a minor annoyance but I thought I should report it.
    I've seen this as well. This issue might be more important then you think. Keep in mind what the recent controversy over PVP cheating was about. Force closing the game during PVP is probably highlighted as suspicious activity. I was extremely unhappy that the game forced me to do this to exit the battle I lost and was going to report this as well for that reason. Glad to see they are on top of it.
    centralcommand
  • I've noticed every time this happened to me, the enemy team had shade.
  • @Joel

This just happened to me again. Enemy team had shade. Maybe it was a one time thing but can you check on this again?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Is anyone else experiencing this again?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It happened once to me yesterday in the tower. I have no idea which heroes I was fighting.
  • To clarify some more, mine was in a PvP raid. It happened this morning, but has not happened again, so could have been something else causing the hang. But it was exactly like how it was back when this was first discovered.