GLacias gets crazy DR when suffering multiple debuffs

Trying to get stonefish epic and I get def- and weakened on him and sure enough damage is reduced to 1-3 points of damage even on crit hit see screenshot. Did this a few times. some kind of Def debuff stacking problem? fxz5x3h0yrhl.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Is anyone else seeing this happen?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I have not noticed this but I did notice that something changed with this boss. Before if you wanted a quick easy victory against these guys you could borrow a dhaegon friend from the friend list and shock them. Then they would boss frostbite each other and commit suicide from their skills like that turn or the next. I tried it earlier because I was trying to speed up the battle and it no longer worked.

I have no idea if these two are related in any way but it is a change to this particular boss so perhaps it had unintended side effects.
    centralcommand
  • I beat this 10x yesterday and did not anything different. Zurk went off on them like he always has.
  • This seems to be a problem when I hit them with a Kozar friend and then Stonefist's Weakness.
  • stonefists weakness + Disease can cause this too. though it also causes the enemy to do 1 or 0
  • edited May 12
    @Joel, this happened to me too. Glacias took 0 damage until debuffs wore off.
    Wolfreich wrote: »
    This seems to be a problem when I hit them with a Kozar friend and then Stonefist's Weakness.
    I also used Kozar friend and Stonefist's Fist of Justice.