Tne 15 stam Gold Island quest gave 75K 2 days in a row?

No sparklies either time. The 10 stam quest gave me 226K tonight, quite generous.
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The 15 stam dungeon seems really lacking. It seems about as good as the 10 stam one, heck, even worse on some days. I feel the gold for the 15 dungeon should be bumped up a little. It's like... what, 500k~ish for a purple chest, whereas the 10 stam gives around 350k for a purple, and the 20 stam gives over a million? Seems like it should be more in the middle.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited May 11
    15 stamina dungeon is 750k base for purple chest. It's always been off (read: wrong / bugged) for lower or lesser chests. They need to review the rates that each is paying out.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was wondering why the 15 stam gold dungeon was so ... pathetic on gold rewarded.

And I've also noticed the 10 stam one giving more reasonable rewards than that 15 stam version.
  • I made a thread about this exact same thing a couple weeks (months?) ago. No response naturally.
  • oredithoredith Member
    yup, 15 stam dungeon is ONLY inline with payout at the purple chest level. gold and silver chests seem to be between the 5 and 10 stam dungeon right now.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think a simple fix would be to bump up Silver and gold payouts for the 15 stam dungeon, and maybe increase tower gold a bit. I think it's around 750k? Maybe double that? Even with the new gold islands (which believe me, I'm very thankful for) getting enough gold to level up just 2 runes is still hard.

Maybe I'm just impatient.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Why are people complaining about bonus gold? They offer multiple ways to earn millions daily(lvl 70)... and you're worried about getting hosed a couple hundred K?

How about they bump down the gold payout for purple chests to be more "relative" to the silver chests?

Lets not distract the devs from the real issues out there....

Lol happy gaming.
  • oredithoredith Member
    MelofSteel wrote: »
    Why are people complaining about bonus gold? They offer multiple ways to earn millions daily(lvl 70)... and you're worried about getting hosed a couple hundred K?

How about they bump down the gold payout for purple chests to be more "relative" to the silver chests?
    you have completely missed the point.

the point is not that the purple payout is not in line with the gold or silver, or vice versa.

it's that the 15 stamina island is paying out of scale to the 0,5,10,and 20 stamina dungeons.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • MelofSteel wrote: »
    Why are people complaining about bonus gold? They offer multiple ways to earn millions daily(lvl 70)... and you're worried about getting hosed a couple hundred K?

Lets not distract the devs from the real issues out there....

Lol happy gaming.

Stupid post. It's a legitimate issue. Someone spending 15 stamina should have the appropriate proportion of gold given to them. What is this "bonus" gold you're talking about? You spent 15 stamina!
    There's clearly a bug in the coding for the amount given. @Joel

It's not a distraction from the devs. It's a problem the players would like fixed. I'm guessing they missed a decimal place somewhere. I would *hope* it's an easy fix.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm really confused. What's the problem? I'm seeing the dungeons pay out the correct amounts.

These are the payouts for each dungeon, not including sparkling objects, mid-dungeon chests, or other multipliers:

Secret Stash:
    30k/50k/75k

Dwarven Dig:
    45k/75k/112.5k

Mysterious Mine:
    60k/100k/150k

Hidden Hoard:
    75k/125k/750k

Lucrative Labyrinth:
    360k/600k/1275k

Are you seeing anything different from this?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I think the complaint is that Lucrative Labyrinth cost 25% more gems to play but pays out almost 500% more gold for a silver chest than Hidden Hoard.
    It's just a strange jump -- 75k / 125k/750k for 15 stam compared to the 10 stam and 20 stam

I would think 15 stam would be somewhere in the middle:

150k/300k/750k
  • Joel wrote: »
    I'm really confused. What's the problem? I'm seeing the dungeons pay out the correct amounts.

These are the payouts for each dungeon, not including sparkling objects, mid-dungeon chests, or other multipliers:

Secret Stash:
    30k/50k/75k

Dwarven Dig:
    45k/75k/112.5k

Mysterious Mine:
    60k/100k/150k

Hidden Hoard:
    75k/125k/750k

Lucrative Labyrinth:
    360k/600k/1275k

Are you seeing anything different from this?

Thanks for posting these figures. Always wondered what the exact payouts were.
  • Joel, I think the issue is we base our gold amounts from the lucrative stage which clearly is boosted higher than the other stages, thus it skews what we expect from the other stages.

And since 15 stam still seems like a good chunk of stam to use, we expect it to be inline with the 20 stam, but again, it clearly is much lower and more inline with the 10, 5, and 0 stam dungeons.

Perhaps you guys can boost the 15 stam stage some for the silver/gold chest.
  • My point is that it's a "bonus" dungeon... it has no bearing other than to give you some extra bling... what's the big deal? They've even given you a 0 stamina dungeon to complete your daily!! That's a BONUS.

I can spend 15 stamina in 3 challenge+ dungeons for a total of 45-60k gold... how about complaining against farming crystals... to get 0-3 per run and more than half those runs are rune chests... I've blown 1000s of stamina farming for pathetic drop rate crystals... only to fill up on improved runes.

take a chance and get "bonus" gold for up to 750k.. its a gamble. Certainly worth 15 stam to me.

Sure it stings to get a silver chest and 100k for 15 stamina. Big whoop. Sure it stings to go through the 20 stam dungeon and get no sparklies and a silver chest. Oh well... maybe TOMORROW.

Sorry, I don't mean to undermine the OP or any supporters... but really? There is ALOT of gold floating around to be had.

If it's not worth it then skip it.

I skipped doing the evo dungeons (daily) a while ago... it wasn't worth the stamina. Same with the potion islands.

I could skip the gold dungeons too... but I like free gold.

And please about the 15 stamina costing so much... do your 20 minute tower for a hard earned 170 stam.

I can only speak for lvl 70. So you're low level and part of this 15 stamina movement... then don't worry... it'll get easier.