Want to brush up on your raiding skills? Want an extra challenge to win with a hero that you might not use as often as others? Want to get a TON of tokens? I sure hope so, because this week we're bringing back the PVP Training Grounds for an entire week!
Throughout the week, different trial quests will appear, requiring you to win a PVP raid with a specific hero in order to get more tokens for that hero. There will also be trials later in the week requiring you to win a raid with an entire team of heroes of a particular color for some highly coveted tokens. In addition, each trial will be part of a set, and you'll get even more tokens for each set of trials that you complete!
NOTE: Trial quests WILL expire after a few days! Be sure to check the label of the "complete all" quests for the different trials to see when they expire.
In addition to the trials, there are three repeatable quests that will be available all week long!
- The first is simple: For every 4 raid tickets you spend, you'll get 1 back for free!
- The second is a quest called 'Participant Award' that requires you to attempt 8 PVP raids. Claiming this quest will unlock three loot-filled dungeons. You will be allowed to choose one to run, after which the dungeons will close until you unlock them again, or will close two hours after they are opened if not completed. PLEASE NOTE: While you can 'overcount' progress towards this quest and progress will continue to count while the dungeon is active, if you claim the quest while the dungeon is active, it will reset your 2-hour timer, but will NOT give you an additional run. You must claim the quest while the dungeon is not active.
- The third repeatable quest is called "Winner, Winner" (note: chicken dinner not included). This quest requires you to WIN 8 PVP raids. Claiming this quest will activate a random 2-hour boost event for you! The boost will either be 2x gold, 3x evo spawn rate, or a PVP bounty hunter event. IMPORTANT: You can 'overcount' progress for this quest, and can claim it while you have a boost event already active. If you do, you have a chance to get the same boost that you already have active. In that case, the 2-hour timer for that boost will be refreshed. It is possible to have all three boosts active at the same time, but having one boost active will not change your odds to get the other two.
Let's get raiding!
IN ADDITION, today's update comes with a few small updates:
- Stone Fist’s “Rock on Water” taunt was lasting one turn less than it should have. This has been fixed.
- The Blessing of the Seeker quest has been moved from the Events tab to the Campaign tab of the quest log.