Monster Rune War Bug Day 2 goals

Day 2 goal: Get Monster tokens!
I have received to silver chests at the end of monster token dungeons - it did NOT update and add to the 10 required.
I have received 2 gold chests which gives 2 monster tokens at the end - I received 1.
My total monster token dungeons completed: 5. 3 silver and 2 gold. I should have 7 tokens.
I have 3.

The goal has a math counting bug!

Comments

• oredithoredith Member
    do it the easy way and just buy a 10 token (5000 event points) pack of hopper of koros, and you're done.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm seeing this work properly in my game. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • xandrew29xandrew29 Member
    Yashoku wrote: »
    I have received to silver chests at the end of monster token dungeons - it did NOT update and add to the 10 required.
    I have received 2 gold chests which gives 2 monster tokens at the end - I received 1.
    My total monster token dungeons completed: 5. 3 silver and 2 gold. I should have 7 tokens.
    I have 3.

Make sure they ARE monsters. Phenol, Phemus, Koros, Mangle and Hopper are the only monsters, if I recall.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Worked as expected for me. I did Phenol, Phemus, and Mangle tokens.

Event shop was empty for me, and no monsters in great portal. Didn't want to spend any of my other resources.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Yashoku wrote: »
    I have 3.

I bet you were just counting any hero tokens obtained.

There is a specific tag for some heroes called "Monster". Koros, Phenol, Phemus, Hopper, Mangle are the only heroes with the Monster tag.
  • I just bought 10 Phemus tokens with Honor from the honor shop.
  • SocklessSockless Member
    Worked fine for me with Phemus and Mangle tokens yesterday. Gold ones counted correctly as well.
  • echonapechonap Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I just bought 10 Phemus tokens with Honor from the honor shop.
    You wasted honor? Now that they are selling champ runes for honor, I'd value it higher than aether, pwnage points, and gold, and just short of gems.

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Worked fine for me. However, It wouldn't let me keep any of the monster tokens. It just gave me aether.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Some of the people actively pursuing Boss 100 are churning out 120-150k Honor per week (or more). I can imagine some of them are happy to spend excess Honor rather than aether or stamina. ;)
  • echonapechonap Member
    That's true. Never thought about those guys.
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    @joel @Eej - any reason the Totems package for 10,000 tickets was removed as a reward within the Events tab?? I was planning on using leftover tickets at the end to purchase these. Any chance we can add it back?
    1611701?gid=
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I still see the Totems package.
  • echonap wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I just bought 10 Phemus tokens with Honor from the honor shop.
    You wasted honor? Now that they are selling champ runes for honor, I'd value it higher than aether, pwnage points, and gold, and just short of gems.

Yes, in hindsight, it was wasted. But meh, 1,300 honor isn't going to kill me.